WDW TRIP 101-Breakfast

SirMickey

Been to Disney many times, but it's been almost 5 years since my last visit, so I know much has changed...That being said I would like to poll you, the fans before its trip time

What is the best place to grab breakfast at each park, full sit down or simple pastry, doesn't matter lets hear your opinion.

Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom

Thanks for the help! :)

KCheatle

Honestly, we bring bagels with us and eat them in the room before we go to the parks. We don't like to spend time eating breakfast in the parks because it's a great time to get on rides without any lines. Also, my kids are up at like 6:30, so we have plenty of time to eat before we head out. But, I have eaten at Character Breakfasts before and they are fun - Chef Mickey's is my favorite on an MK day. Otherwise, I love the French Pastry shop in Epcot and would enjoy breakfast there. I can honestly say I've never considered having breakfast at Hollywood Studios, so I've got nuttin' for you on that one. As far as AK goes, we've eaten at Tusker house and it's good, but it just takes awhile and mornings are really my family's prime-time to get rides done and characters met before we start having the afternoon-crash session. Good luck planning!!

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Quick Breakfasts:
MK - Main Street Bakery
Epcot - Not sure (never eaten quick service breakfast there)
DHS - Starring Rolls Cafe'
AK - I know this is not a quick service, but Donald's Safari Breakfast is awesome

Upvote 0

Britt

Im not at all a breakfast person, so I stick to things like protein bars, protein shakes or FiberOne bars for breakfast!

I've really never found a good breakfast at WDW before. O'hana was close because they have potatoes that aren't shredded....lol.

Upvote 0

UPbeekeeper

As others have said, we prefer to not use up too much valuable early morning park time to stop for breakfast. We eat in our rooms while getting ready and just eat an early lunch at the park. Early lunches also save you a bit of time because you avoid that prime time lunch crowd.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom