Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - Revenge of the Fifth (Supercharge of $60 Billion Edition)

Sneakman

Back on track now that the Glee Club has quieted down...
Whoopsies. I got a bit carried away with muppetvision maybe closing. Guess everyone has their “not as popular-necessarily a big e ticket but one you would love and defend with their entire life” attractions (bears and muppets for me personally. Three cabs is up there too).
Back on track now that the Glee Club has quieted down...

Just added clarification to stuff, listed stuff as open. Planning an update on genie stuff within the month along with a possible DAS thing.

Also I need honest opinions, should I include stuff I hear myself or should I stick to rumors that appear on the forums from others?
I feel like you could, you’re a proper rumor mill news reporter (hope I got it right lol) with a mix of others, I agree with phinchin as a caveat. I think it’d be ok, but I’m not telling you if you SHOULD. I’d like it, but it’s up for you to decide.

Sneakman

These bad boys. They probably don’t exist anymore but would be cool to have back.

Attachments

• IMG_2899.jpeg
    IMG_2899.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Really though, what ip could star tours be rethemed to that would draw in guests? Ik I’ve said futurama but that’s unlikely. They also can’t do the iron man experience. Not many ips can fit into star tours framing, and plus it’s good promotion as well for the other movies coming out. So realistic, nothing changes.
What other Marvel characters can they use in Florida?

I feel like Doctor Strange would be a good draw.

Sneakman

One more thing to add is that Star Tours got Mando and Andor a few months back. So they aren’t ready to toss it out yet.
Tbh I do feel it’s time is coming. It changed theme parks forever, but with all the more advanced simulators, it’s kinda short on the clock imo. I don’t think it’s there in 10 years at wdw

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Tbh I do feel it’s time is coming. It changed theme parks forever, but with all the more advanced simulators, it’s kinda short on the clock imo. I don’t think it’s there in 10 years at wdw
God I hope so. But I’m not sure if they want to.

Plus, (don’t want to make this about Splash) but killing another one of Baxter’s babies might not be something WDI wants to do. Unless they keep the one in Cali

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom