Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - Revenge of the Fifth (Supercharge of $60 Billion Edition)

Sneakman

Maybe: muppets crossover ride star tours retheme? Muppet Labs has created a device to put you literally into the worlds of your favorite movies, and are inviting you to test it out! resident stuntman gonzo is your pilot, and you go on a wild and wacky journey into your favorite movies! Maybe Star Wars, GOTG, animated Disney and Pixar movies, some Fox stuff like apes or avatar, idk. It’s randomized like current Star tours, and new movies could be added as promotion!

bwr827

Re: door coaster, wouldn’t a dark ride in the style of the modern Peter Pan ride be a better idea for that theme? Make it less intense, more all ages, longer, and still do something really fun with going in and out of monster doors.

Sneakman

Reportedly the sequel trilogy thing is why they're gunshy about any sort of further expansion? I say to keep an eye on Mando because it'd be the first Star Wars film since 2019, but that's in 2026.

The Door Coaster rumor actually had another recent revival where it was gonna go into Courtyard, it's like a cockroach.

The Muppets Courtyard just has an issue where it could be prime real-estate to connect THE Star Wars ride to Galaxy's Edge. But I sincerely don't see it happening for a whole decade+. I'd put more stock in Star Tours getting rethemed over GE EVER connecting to Star Tours. But I'd wager MV3D is forever protected like how Tiki Room and CoP is because it's the main legacy of a notable creator in WDW.

I sincerely don't think it's happening.

I bet more money on Star Tours becoming an America Sings themed simulator versus Muppets being evicted.
I do wonder if muppets gets attendance still. Idk if there is anything in development for them show or movie wise?

Fantasmicguy2

Really though, what ip could star tours be rethemed to that would draw in guests? Ik I’ve said futurama but that’s unlikely. They also can’t do the iron man experience. Not many ips can fit into star tours framing, and plus it’s good promotion as well for the other movies coming out. So realistic, nothing changes.
Big Hero Six or The Incredibles? Anything with a lose tech theme to fit the vehicle while also being action focused

Sneakman

Wondering though if it’s possible for muppet vision to be moved anywhere, even if not as big as the current version. What theatre places could be used, even if not at dhs?

The Leader of the Club

Wondering though if it’s possible for muppet vision to be moved anywhere, even if not as big as the current version. What theatre places could be used, even if not at dhs?
Too bad HollywoodLand isn’t a much better spot rn or I’d suggest moving it to DCA.
I think Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is the best option in DHS (hopefully retheming RnRC along with it).

Sneakman

Too bad HollywoodLand isn’t a much better spot rn or I’d suggest moving it to DCA.
I think Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is the best option in DHS (hopefully retheming RnRC along with it).
Id be down, but my only worry is that it would be even more of a dead end than where is was before, and less people would come in. But I would LOVE a muppets RNRC retheme. one “pie in the sky” idea I had was put it on the “Main Street bypass” area where the theatre was going to go, making a mini “Mickey avenue” with a shop or two? Based on the fact that apparently muppetvision was originally going to replace Lincoln at Disneyland.

Moth

Original Poster
Back on track now that the Glee Club has quieted down...

Just added clarification to stuff, listed stuff as open. Planning an update on genie stuff within the month along with a possible DAS thing.

Also I need honest opinions, should I include stuff I hear myself or should I stick to rumors that appear on the forums from others?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom