Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - Revenge of the Fifth (D23 2024 Prep Edition)

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Is it okay to ask if Moana attraction still coming to AL ?
For synergistic reasons it would have been of great advantage to announce it during D23 with the Moana 2 movie tie-in. They didn't. So it's safe to assume it was back-burned. Or shelved indefinitely. Weird choice to be sure. But perhaps they're holding off to launch it with other Adventureland updates down the road. Honestly, I still put Moana's chances higher than Villains. But that's for a different thread I think.

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
For synergistic reasons it would have been of great advantage to announce it during D23 with the Moana 2 movie tie-in. They didn't. So it's safe to assume it was back-burned. Or shelved indefinitely. Weird choice to be sure. But perhaps they're holding off to launch it with other Adventureland updates down the road. Honestly, I still put Moana's chances higher than Villains. But that's for a different thread I think.
I think they’re gonna see how successful Moana 2 is. If Moana 2 makes bank (it will) then they may focus the ride around some of the characters introduced in it. If not, maybe we’ll finally get our fire mountain with Te Ka

Sneaky

Yeah, update is coming soon. Keep an eye out for either a slow roll out with individual posts updated throughout the week or one big update. Trust the plan!
That’s good! Excited to hear it. Though the drawn out nature of monsters location is the actual worst. I dunno wether to take it as a good sign or a bad sign for muppets.

Moth

Original Poster
I decided to be a dear and update MK and EPCOT's info a bit using what I had on hand quickly. (Turns out I already did the D23 MK update?) DAK and DHS info is all typed up, I just can't do a lot of formatting on mobile.

Gonna also start gathering rumors from the villains and Cars threads slowly. That'll probably come with the QOL+rumors map update.

Just hang tight as I get comfortable.

Sneaky

I decided to be a dear and update MK and EPCOT's info a bit using what I had on hand quickly. (Turns out I already did the D23 MK update?) DAK and DHS info is all typed up, I just can't do a lot of formatting on mobile.

Gonna also start gathering rumors from the villains and Cars threads slowly. That'll probably come with the QOL+rumors map update.

Just hang tight as I get comfortable.
Hope you are safe after the storm! Tryna figure out what changed for a min, but I’ll figure it out. I notice moth notes are gone. If that’s purposely, i respect the decision, even if it was interesting. Shame COP/Tomorrowland updates have gone dark again, a lot of stuff needs updating there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom