Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - Revenge of the Fifth (D23 2024 Prep Edition)

The Leader of the Club

Does anyone know what happened to the Xenomorphs from the Great Movie Ride?
He’s in the archives, here’s a picture of him I took at one of their exhibitions
IMG_2423_Original.jpeg

Vinnie Mac

Okay we are so back if rumors for Epcot hold. Well except TT w out F2BF☹️
If we aren't getting F2BF I'd at least like some new original music. Disney has cooked with the original music in the past few years. Nothing Can Stop Us Now, You Are the Magic, Heartbeat Symphony, One Heartbeat, even the World Celebration loop is kinda cool.

Homemade Imagineering

If we aren't getting F2BF I'd at least like some new original music. Disney has cooked with the original music in the past few years. Nothing Can Stop Us Now, You Are the Magic, Heartbeat Symphony, One Heartbeat, even the World Celebration loop is kinda cool.
I agree, and it isn’t the biggest loss especially if everything else pans out well for Epcot. I’m just thankful to be getting an original overlay to an existing attraction, and even if it’s not much like WoM, the bar is pretty low for it to surpass it’s previous 2 versions imo. TT was never very heavy on its sets. Any outdoor environment depicted will automatically force them to build intricate ones.

Epcot has serious potential to become a very solid park once more. Bringing back the original JII, refreshing the SSE descent, proper WoL overhaul, & TT 3.0 makes for such a strong attraction lineup. I’d argue it’s best since the 90s, despite the glaring issues with the redo, CommuniCore hall and all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom