WDW Reservation Phone Issues?

tarjaybuff

Yesterday I tried calling 407-WDW-DINE to make my reservations(multiple times), and all I got was - "We are sorry all circuits are busy now":fork:. It was the same again today. Next I tried the regular reservation line, and it said the same thing. I have been able to make other calls; just not to Disney.

:hammer:Anyone else having issues?

Kamikaze

Yesterday I tried calling 407-WDW-DINE to make my reservations(multiple times), and all I got was - "We are sorry all circuits are busy now":fork:. It was the same again today. Next I tried the regular reservation line, and it said the same thing. I have been able to make other calls; just not to Disney.

:hammer:Anyone else having issues?

Working fine here.

Upvote 0

susieqt83

I got that when I called yesterday. I got that message, immediately hung up and tried again, got the message again, so I hung up and tried a third time and got though.

Upvote 0

P-3 FE

I was able to get through 5 days ago from here in Iraq. Don't know how I got lucky, but I actually got all of the reservations I wanted and also was switched over to recreation to make my wishes cruise.

Wonders never cease!

Greetings from Taji, Iraq!! Happy New Year to all!

Going to the Kingdom Feb. 17-24!!!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The computer systems have been up and down for extended periods of time at Disney for the last few days. This could possibly be an explanation for your troubles.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We have had some major issues with calling in and on the travel agents site so you are not alone. I am so backed up trying to get quotes out because of it, it's not funny. I feel your pain.

Pam

Upvote 0

tarjaybuff

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info. I finally got through today, and the cast member was not helpful. When I called for the second time the woman was great! We still couldn't get the reservation we wanted, but she tried to help us any way she could.

PS - I am near Nigara Falls, NY.:wave:

Upvote 0

Mystic

I ran into this problem on Sunday when I called to make a payment on my June trip. I tried twice within 5 minutes of each call and got the same message. Called back 45 minutes later and got through just fine. Even had the CM let me know that the dining window was now down to 90 days from 180. I've been having similar issues with the main Disney website. Sometimes I get the new updated site and sometimes I get the old site.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Please note, as this is our peak booking period (January to March) , currently we are experiencing very high call volume.

If you are having difficulty reaching us, or are on hold for an extended period of time before speaking to a Cast Member, you may wish to try your call again at a later time.

The Disney Reservation Center is open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

Upvote 0

Mrs.PhD

We called member services this am to make our ADR's and and give them our flight info for magical express. The CM said then that the system is down and they were not able to access the system right now. I guess we will call back tomorrow. They were able to take the info for DME.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom