WDW Reopening Estimates

When will WDW theme parks reopen to guests?

• May

Votes: 34 3.0%
  • June

Votes: 424 37.3%
  • July

Votes: 287 25.2%
  • August

Votes: 124 10.9%
  • September or even later in 2020

Votes: 269 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Why? Did you really think these parks would stay closed until 2021 like some speculated?

Now Disney is once again in the catch up position.

Yeah, except I don't this would the time to be in a race to see who's first. If Uni ready sooner, good for them. Would I like WDW to be ready sooner? Of course. But they are a HUGE resort, so it's not really surprising it would take them more time. I would rather they move toward re-opening but in a deliberate way.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Yeah, except I don't this would the time to be in a race to see who's first. If Uni ready sooner, good for them. Would I like WDW to be ready sooner? Of course. But they are a HUGE resort, so it's not really surprising it would take them more time. I would rather they move toward re-opening but in a deliberate way.
Don't take offense to this, but with that type of outlook, there will never be a good time to open up. I think also to say that they are not moving in a deliberate and cautious way is being very disingenuous. They have been spending every moment since closure learning and formulating plans to reopens. They aren't simply just flipping the switch on for guests and saying come on back in and do whatever the hell you want.

CJR

If Universal does get to open, I could see Disney moving forward reopening their hotels prior to the theme parks. Similar to what they've done elsewhere.

JohnD

Don't take offense to this, but with that type of outlook, there will never be a good time to open up. I think also to say that they are not moving in a deliberate and cautious way is being very disingenuous. They have been spending every moment since closure learning and formulating plans to reopens. They aren't simply just flipping the switch on for guests and saying come on back in and do whatever the hell you want.

Believe me, I don't take offense. I'm ready for them to open now. I'm just saying that WDW doesn't have to play the race game this time. When dealing with COVID, that wouldn't be appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom