WDW regular visits DLR

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I would say if you want your thread to go over well, don't insult the Local Riffraff (Former) Passholders, which this forum naturally contains many of. It's already doing great, unlike that other one that is sinking faster than Titanic.
I don’t know whether or not you think I said something “offensive“ or if you’re just trying to make snide comments

George Lucas on a Bench

I don’t know whether or not you think I said something “offensive“ or if you’re just trying to make snide comments

Oh not at all. It was a reference to there being two recent WDW person going to DL threads, one of which was the same old tired Anti-Privileged Local AP baloney, despite the fact that many of the posters on a Disneyland forum naturally historically make up this demographic, going unreplied while your thread actually generates discussion.

Disney Analyst

I think all of this is great advice.

Disneyland Churro's are better.... so if you want a sweet treat, try a Churro.

I do recommend doing some of the clones, as it is always interesting to see the differences.

Haunted Mansion has the Hat Box Ghost, so that's always worth a visit to see. PotC is VASTLY superior, so also very worth enjoying.

Do all the Fantasyland Dark Rides (you can skip Pan if it's too long a wait) - so much to do in a teeny little land! And check out the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk Through for a change of pace.

muddyrivers

I'm mainly a WDW park goer but have been to DL several times and am going again this year. I echo what many have already said in this thread. If you have time I would also ride the monorail. I don't like the all plastic seats and the smaller in height cars, but the views and the ride path (of course) is completely different than what you see in WDW.

Snow White has recently been redone and is something worth checking out. Winnie the Pooh is the same ride but different ride cars and is in a nice location in the corner of the park.

It's a Small World is well worth checking out as the countries have Disney characters integrated into some of them. Plus the ride starts and ends outside which is something different than WDW which is cool.

Communicora

Premium Member
I’m heading to disneyland for the first time for 4 park days with my first day being July 19th and we are staying at the Westin. We are coming from Tennnessee. Very excited. I’m a WDW yearly to 2x a year visitor.
Have a great trip! I hope you share a review of the Westin! It's on my list for a future visit.

DisneyRookie500

Haven't been on this board for a long time so I forgot my user name.:)
We're coming in from CT in August. Usually we go to WDW. Looking forward to DLR for 5 days in the parks. Bummed that HM is scheduled to be closed when we get there but my son also loves POTC and he'll enjoy the west coast version more!
Can anyone point me to the a thread dealing with the virtual groups for ROTR and Webslinger? Thanks!

DisneyRookie500

Oh
There's my name!
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Haven't been on this board for a long time so I forgot my user name.:)
We're coming in from CT in August. Usually we go to WDW. Looking forward to DLR for 5 days in the parks. Bummed that HM is scheduled to be closed when we get there but my son also loves POTC and he'll enjoy the west coast version more!
Can anyone point me to the a thread dealing with the virtual groups for ROTR and Webslinger? Thanks!
ROTR & Webslingers is same process as virtual queue @ WDW. You can only hold on at time, first window opens @ 7am, in which you don’t need to be in the park, the second one opens at noon, and you have to be in the park for that one

Figments Friend

Don't skip the Disneyland Railroad! The Rivers of America here is quite different than the one in Orlando, and recently updated. The Grand Circle Tour also includes a trip to the Grand Canyon and the Primeval World (with dinosaur AAs from the 1964 NY World's Fair's Ford Magic Skyway attraction), so it's a must-see for any fan of Disney history.

This.

So many people 'skip' these or simply don't make it a priority to experience these.
But you know better...so definately make the effort to do these.
You will not regret it, and these offer a experience that can only be had at Disneyland.

:)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom