WDW Radio App

EaglesfanNJ

A few quick comments, and then a question if I may......

First, thanks to the OP for starting this thread... because of the thread I've downloaded and am currently enjoying all kinds of beautiful Disney music on my Droid. I'm hooked! Seconly, thanks to Itchy for the creation of DTunes.. it was the first one i DL'd based on recommendation of these boards and you of course, and I love it.

As far as my question, does anyone have a suggestion for Magic Kingdom specific music? What I mean by that is this... For example on DTunes, I can narrow my selection down to "Theme Parks" or "Theme Parks and Hotels" But any apps out there that I can take that a step further, and just get Magic Kingdom specific music?

I'm addicted to Main St USA Loop, Liberty Square, Frontierland.

Foolish Mortal

Just recently discovered the app thanks to this topic. itchyb, thank you so much for the time and effort :wave: Only Disney fans would devote time and effort on something that others would enjoy so much !! As much as I like Live365 stations, DTunes is truly the King.

itchyb

Thanks for all the feedback! I have found the issue with the song title and am working on a solution, its an issue with the framework I'm using. Hopefully will have an update soon. I think I found the issue with it not loading for some users and it will be in the next update.

Sorry about the ads! I made the app in my spare time and did it all for free for DTunes because I'm a fan and I'm trying to recoup some of the developer fees i'm charged because I have no other apps which make any money.

As far as Magic Kingdom specific music, not sure if I will get in trouble referring to another site, but if you google DTunes live (i won't put the link in case they frown upon it) and then become a member there, they have a system where they give you 100 DTunes dollars a day and you can make specific requests from their catalog of music. Each one costs more DTunes dollars depending on how long the request is.

Glad to hear you found the issue. :sohappy: I wasn't complaining on the Ads, just trying to help show you where the bug started occuring.

You can also add the HTC ReZound to my collection of Android testing devices as I just picked 2 of them up.

Looking forward to your new update. :king:

itchyb

I just pushed the update to the android market, not sure how quick you'll see it, but the song titles should be fixed now. I finally got an android phone I bought on ebay... its a really cheap phone that is terribly slow, but at least I can see my app on it.

Hey there itchyb! I tested it this morning (missed your update) and it's working quite well with song titles, etc. :) on my ReZound.

A quick suggestion. In your credits section of the app, would you put a version #? That way it's easy to discuss, and you'll know if we're running the right version. Found out yesterday that Amazon's app market is a version behind on Where's my Water, so that feature comes in handy.

Also you should add a Donate or "Buy Me a Drink!" buttons. :p

Keep up the great work! :sohappy:

I just pushed the update to the android market, not sure how quick you'll see it, but the song titles should be fixed now. I finally got an android phone I bought on ebay... its a really cheap phone that is terribly slow, but at least I can see my app on it.

PeoplemoverTTA

For anyone looking for a "starter" list of Live 365 stations, here are the stations I have in my presents (some are VIP, though - not sure which):

* CastMembers Radio
* DIS Radio
* E Ticket Radio
* INTERCOT Radio
* Magical Mouse Radio
* MouseJunkies
* Park Hopper Radio
* Radio Buena Vista
* Reedy Creek Radio
* The Haunted Mansion (plays only HM tracks - great for Halloween!)
* Uncle Walt's Place
* WDW Theme Park Radio
* Sorcerer Radio
* MouseWorld Radio (1,2,4)

Admittedly, I mostly rotate between Magical Mouse, Reedy Creek and E Ticket Radio, but I do check out the others from time to time. I work from home (I'm a writer), and I will leave it on all day - well worth the $3 I pay every month for the VIP membership!

itchyb

Thanks for the feedback, those are good ideas and will implement them. I'm sure updates and new features aren't fast enough for some folks but I"m doing my best. I'm doing it all for free! Those ads at the bottom that occasionally display make me pennies a week! I was just hoping to break even with the fees I have to pay to apple every year, android was only a one time fee.

WDWRLD

I was listening to Subsonic Radio but started listening to Magical Mouse Radio on live 365. Its a great station and he is currently working on some updates that he says will make the station much better.

Yeah, the apple fee is a bit much. The android fee of $25 wasn't too bad. Currently enjoying the Halloween station with working song titles. Keep up the great work. :)

This thread is aging out, so feel free to throw me a PM or MSG if there's a new version out you want to test. I just picked up a Galaxy 10.1 tab for the wife, so I have another device to test on.

Thanks for the feedback, those are good ideas and will implement them. I'm sure updates and new features aren't fast enough for some folks but I"m doing my best. I'm doing it all for free! Those ads at the bottom that occasionally display make me pennies a week! I was just hoping to break even with the fees I have to pay to apple every year, android was only a one time fee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom