Wdw podcast 2018???

acollins876

I've been hunting for new WDW podcasts since I've soured on WDW Today. I'm down with:

Disney Dish - Len Testa and Jim Hill
WDW Tales - Not very active, but stories from a former CM
Best & Worst from The Dis
Dis Unplugged
Retro DisneyWorld
Be Our Guest

There's a big list that I'm demo-ing and don't have any opinions on yet.

Sue_Vongello

I've been hunting for new WDW podcasts since I've soured on WDW Today. I'm down with:

Disney Dish - Len Testa and Jim Hill
WDW Tales - Not very active, but stories from a former CM
Best & Worst from The Dis
Dis Unplugged
Retro DisneyWorld
Be Our Guest

There's a big list that I'm demo-ing and don't have any opinions on yet.

Care to tell us what’s on the “demo” list?

Sue_Vongello

Mad Chatters
Bacon Bits
Jiminy Crickets!
Station 71
Unlocking the Magic
The Disney Nerds
Behind The Ears
Tom Morrow's Talking Heads
Men Do Disney
Lisa's WDW Podcast

Holy cow! I’ve never even heard of any of those! I’ll have to try some out. Let us know which ones seem promising!

Sue_Vongello

Didn't see it on here, but "2 men and the mouse" is pretty good for casual listening- they can be a bit opinionated, but that shouldn't shock anyone that's been on here!

Great! I’ll check that one out too. No problem about opinionated ... that Up Late w/ The Disney Crew podcast I listen to viciously make fun of Bob Iger like every week. I like me some opinions but it has to be balanced out with love and “magic” for the parks!

afishny

I agree with many of those listed (Disney Dish, Backside of Magic, Tomorrow Society Podcast, and Mighty Men of Mouse (which has gotten to be a little hit or miss)). I would add Radio Harambe, which is an Animal Kingdom focused podcast.

Epcotfan21

@lentesta I noticed recently when I go listen to episodes on the Disney Dish site, they’re only 5 minute previews of sorts. Are you only allowing paid subscribers to listen to full episodes now?

While I understand wanting to get paid for content, I hope you guys consider making the episodes available for all again. Thanks and keep up the great work!

lentesta

Premium Member
@lentesta I noticed recently when I go listen to episodes on the Disney Dish site, they’re only 5 minute previews of sorts. Are you only allowing paid subscribers to listen to full episodes now?

While I understand wanting to get paid for content, I hope you guys consider making the episodes available for all again. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Thanks!

All of the shows we do on iTunes are free, of course. The ones that are exclusive to Bandcamp are subscriber-only now. Keep in mind that it costs Jim $150 per show in production and hosting costs, not counting anyone's prep time. That's why all of it can't be free.

Surferboy567

Thanks!

All of the shows we do on iTunes are free, of course. The ones that are exclusive to Bandcamp are subscriber-only now. Keep in mind that it costs Jim $150 per show in production and hosting costs, not counting anyone's prep time. That's why all of it can't be free.

Wow Len $150 a show...that's alot more then I expected per episode. I really appreciate the show though.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Orlando United Podcast. IMO, It's a well rounded podcast for all the Orlando entertainment. And you can tell they have fun with it.

Epcotfan21

Thanks!

Thanks for the response and heads up regarding iTunes. You guys do a great job and really enjoy listening on a weekly basis!

PrincessJasmyn

Is there any great podcasts dedicated to WDW planning etc?
The only one I've listened to is Unlocking the Magic, which I do love, but I'd love ones that focus more on the planning side of things.

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
Is there any great podcasts dedicated to WDW planning etc?
The only one I've listened to is Unlocking the Magic, which I do love, but I'd love ones that focus more on the planning side of things.

Be Our Guest Podcast is probably the best one for trip planning. They have 3 shows a week: Monday-Trip Reports, Wednesday - Listener Questions about Trip Planning and Friday - anything else they want to talk about.

Paper straw fan

2 men and the mouse isn’t bad either. Touch on a ton of subjects, don’t really hold back much. The ad breaks are too long, but they give a lot of good info

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom