WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven66

Disney110.jpg

ldsprincess

this is obviosly taken in the MK but where abouts,ive heard about this guy and a barbershop quartet but i have never seen them.
where abouts are they and when do they usually appear?
that pics from casey's corner! it's on the very end of main street on the left side! it's a great little hot dog place with a baseball theme. it's a family tradition for us. lol. it may have started off as a cheap alternative to the other places when i was really young, but now we never go to disney without eating at casey's! it's a great atmosphere and even better when the piano's being played!
~Renee

JNL0508 & Jellyfish...

I took the first Keys to the Kingdom tour of the day and had to arrive before the park opened. We got there 30 mins before the tour and no one was around so we took a bunch of pictures!! It was so nice to see the park with it empty.

Disneyfalcon

Odd question here - is flash photography allowed on Everest? My friend got an awesome shot of the yeti, and I want to share it, but I don't want to get flamed!:D She said she listened for announcements and looked for signs but she didn't see anything prohibiting it.

rileyspaw

this is obviosly taken in the MK but where abouts,ive heard about this guy and a barbershop quartet but i have never seen them.
where abouts are they and when do they usually appear?
The piano man is at CASEY's CORNER(the hot dog shop) at the corner of the hub in the MK.

Barbershop quartet usually hang out on MAIN ST.

MrsGracey

Odd question here - is flash photography allowed on Everest? My friend got an awesome shot of the yeti, and I want to share it, but I don't want to get flamed!:D She said she listened for announcements and looked for signs but she didn't see anything prohibiting it.
I think as long as you can hold the camera, you can take a picture. :D Please share it!

Disneyfalcon

Okay, if you're not allowed to use a flash on Everest, I apologize. It was an honest mistake. My friend who took this awesome picture, listened to announcements and looked for signs and heard nothing about it.

Yetti.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom