WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

trondannyboy

Here is a photo I got a week ago at Epcot . I brought both of my 2 main tripods with me my Gorrila pod for during day and stabdard one for night. I set up for this shot in no time but took 30 minutes to get the shot since everone kept wanted there photos in front of the the ship.

P1010629.jpg

nibblesandbits

the sky is just goregous in that!

Just taken this past Sunday night (5/20/07)
102_1728.jpg

OMG! Beautiful!!!

Here is a photo I got a week ago at Epcot . I brought both of my 2 main tripods with me my Gorrila pod for during day and stabdard one for night. I set up for this shot in no time but took 30 minutes to get the shot since everone kept wanted there photos in front of the the ship.

P1010629.jpg

I love this too!!!

JML42691

I use a Kodak EasyShare Z650 (6.1 megapixels). There are a couple of Night modes that can be used without a flash and the camera has to be held completely still.
I hate how the camera has to be held perfectly still w/o a flash, I recently traveled to Rome and could not get a good picture of St. Peter's Basilica at night until I found a railing to put it on.

shumphr2

I love this thread!!!! I finally got back to WDW and now can contribute!!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!! I love seeing characters in different costumes!!!!
P4300039.JPG

WEDisney

P1010629.jpg

Just taken this past Sunday night (5/20/07)
102_1728.jpg

Thanks! I have a new camera this time and was trying every setting to get the very best night photography. I left my mini tripod at home by mistake but found many trash cans and fences to use to steady the shots. Here's another one (too bad the wand had to be in it though :lol: ):
102_1832.jpg

Awesome Shots :)

NadieMasK2

P1010629.jpg

Hi and Welcome from a fellow Hoosier! Love your avatar. :wave:
What a great shot of SSE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom