WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangeresque

Thanks! I have a new camera this time and was trying every setting to get the very best night photography. I left my mini tripod at home by mistake but found many trash cans and fences to use to steady the shots. Here's another one (too bad the wand had to be in it though :lol: ):

Fixed it!

SSE.jpg

I miss Mr Toads wild ride. it was one of my favorite rides in Fantasyland, course on my last 3 trips i haven't been able to ride anything in Fantasyland because it was so overly crowded, IASM 60 mins, PP was closed and CMs and Management were swarming all over it and pooh was 60 mins I think the only one that I was able to ride was Snow White it had a 10 min line.

100_2290.jpg

My Favorite photo
slip17.jpg

hrcollectibles

I miss Mr Toads wild ride. it was one of my favorite rides in Fantasyland, course on my last 3 trips i haven't been able to ride anything in Fantasyland because it was so overly crowded, IASM 60 mins, PP was closed and CMs and Management were swarming all over it and pooh was 60 mins I think the only one that I was able to ride was Snow White it had a 10 min line.

100_2290.jpg

My Favorite photo
slip17.jpg

Does anyone remember the youtub clip of the lady laying on the horn of her scooter.. If you look to the left of the pic.. I think thats here :hammer:

It could have been her, that night leaving the park after wishes was madness. They had half of main street closed off doing work on the crystal shop and then in the middle of everyone leaving they desided to bring the firetruck and one of the big double decker buses down the middle of main street and then some guy took his wheel chair off the curb and got injuried so it backed things up even more, it was total madness.

dazzer68

just to keep this thread 'bumped'

this was taken at paris resort. from the top of the swiss family tree. wasnt intentional to get it out of focus but i think it worked just by luck! the other is of adventure isle at paris with capt' hooks ship.
DSC01161.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom