WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

C&D

Hey cooleo, post #724, the Castle, at night with the fireworks; man, you nailed that one, great picture. Two thumbs up for that one. :sohappy:

LoriMistress

47b4df31b3127cce9a926f75118200000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

cooleo

Hey cooleo, post #724, the Castle, at night with the fireworks; man, you nailed that one, great picture. Two thumbs up for that one. :sohappy:

Thanks, It is one of my all time favorites. There had been a light mist all day & evening. Some of the higher fireworks were difficult to see, but this one worked out perfect. Got that little halo around the points of light. Here it is again in larger format....
04_030.jpg

engagedatWDW

Cooleo - great shot with the fireworks behind the castle. Looks like we took a similar picture, but it didn't turn out as good :hammer: Almost seems like something went horrible wrong with the fireworks :lol:
IMG_1420.jpg

engagedatWDW

Here's a few more from our trip in Nov 2005...let's go around the "World"...

From MGM, just a little photoshopped :rolleyes:
ColorMickeyMinnie.jpg

Epcot
IMG_1517.jpg

Cinderellabration, MK
IMG_1400.jpg

Animal Kingdom
IMG_1082.jpg

dazzer68

IMG00046.jpg

first pic my partner and me in the front train on btm taken by my daughter, quick with the camera finger!,all pics taken feb 2006

dazzer68

IMG00089.jpg

secon pic on our way thro asia to ride everest on soft openings! rode four times in arow non stop...great ride.look at all the rain like being at home in england!

1disneydood

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm Beverly.
http://members..net/sheilapicone1/Beverlyfaces.jpg
Thaat's my niece on the right, my wife in the middle, and I'm the one on the left drinking it like a man. My son took the pic, it was him and I tricking the girls into drinking it.:ROFLOL:

stmize

I love this thread. keep the pics coming. This ties me over til Dec when I can be there and take my own pics:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom