Status
Not open for further replies.

Matpez

Another one of my favorites, from November-
se-christmas.jpg
:xmas:

Horizons1

dsc04097mz2.jpg

jeffb I gotta tell ya, you have some amazing looking pictures. I especially love the one of the electrical water pagent. Nice job...

rshell68

I shouldn't have looked at this thread. My pics are sooo inferior. I suck as a photographer! I guess I'll just have to get more practice when we are down there (15 days til we leave!!!)

dazzer68

I shouldn't have looked at this thread. My pics are sooo inferior. I suck as a photographer! I guess I'll just have to get more practice when we are down there (15 days til we leave!!!)
no pictures are memories and thats never bad, as long as they mean something to someone, doesnt matter of the quality i say with pictures its quantity!

eroyee

:wave: You can make your advanced dinner ressies exactly 180 days prior to your arrival at the world. Keep the pics coming cause I am loving this thread. yaaaayyy!!!

CelticRose

JeffB,

Your photos are fantastic, I love the one of the ToT ghosts, How did you manage that????

:sohappy: 78 Days And I am there :sohappy:

hammysammy59

Yeah, this is a beautiful idea for a thread. I've been jonesing for 'World really bad lately, this will help... or make it worse... hmmm.

Next time I'm home I'll pick through my pics from last year (taken on crappy disposable cameras, but hey, better than nothing... actually gives the pics kind of a cool "vintage" look) and maybe post a couple. Great thread.

jeffb

^^ excellent picture! I tried to take pics on the ToT once...they didn't turn out very well haha.

JeffB,

........ I love the one of the ToT ghosts, How did you manage that????

Thanks for the kind words!

I was in the front row of the car (elevator) and I shot it using 800 speed film with a 50M 1.8 lens at a 1.8 arpeture which allows the camera to get the shot quite quickly even in very low light (with no flash). Then I had to get the camera quickly back in my napsack before we plunged 13 stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom