WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving for Disney tomorrow to make lots more pictures! But here's one of my favorites to hold me over...

10063028_1024.ts1177295683000.jpg

PBarton

This guy had the birds trained at the various stops - he even had a little sparrow sitting on his finger at the Beach Club dock. It was amazing!!

Just another great cast member making Disney magic.

img1839fj5.jpg
Does anyone here know if the CM pictured here is "Captain Ron" ?? He really looked after us when he saw our Honeymoon pins last year during a boat ride between the Boardwalk and Epcot,

:animwink:

frankd1962

636a.jpg

This was back in May 2000 during the first Star Wars Weekend. I happened to be at the right place, at the right time to get this picture of me and Chewbacca. (I'm the one in the shorts)

frankd1962

wdw200021.jpg

My youngest daughter was 12 back in 2000 and a big Pooh fan. So I made sure that we had reservation to Crystal Palace so we could have breakfast with Pooh. Got this shot of her with him and when we got home put it in a Pooh frame and gave it to here.
Now when I go back in June, I'm getting a picture of Pooh with me for her. Since the last trip, her mother and myself have been divorced and my youngest one is in college. How times flies and changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom