WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

WTBAD

Nurse Brenna, great action shot.

WDWJune2010885.jpg

BrennaRN

Thanks WTBad. That's one of my most favorite shots that I took last year. I was pregnant so we got there early with good seats! I can't wait til I get back in October to improve on my camera skills!

Tom

Beta Return
From this morning...

Click to enlarge...

Just awesome.

What time was it? I presume well before opening, since the people are scarce (a few custodial and maintenance) and the powerwash water is still drying.

And a question to anyone, why is the Main Street pavement red at the south intersection of the hub (where main street dies into the circle)?

EvilQueen-T

cindy's mammaw

my granddaughter loves cinderella's fairy godmother but calls her cindy's mammaw...so when she spotted her on the carousel she wanted the pic.

DSC04138.jpg

stitch61

Just awesome.

What time was it? I presume well before opening, since the people are scarce (a few custodial and maintenance) and the powerwash water is still drying.

And a question to anyone, why is the Main Street pavement red at the south intersection of the hub (where main street dies into the circle)?
The pavement is red because Walt wanted his guests to have the red carpet treatment...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom