WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Here is the eighth installment of everyone's favorite thread, the Walt Disney World Picture of the Day Thread! As stated previously, we limit each thread to 5,000 posts to alleviate some of the burden on the servers (per Steve's request).

Rules:
1. Please post pictures of the Disney Parks and Cruise Lines only...not your dolls, toys, dogs, cars, etc.

2. One photo per person per day.

3. No repeat photos, please.

4. Please limit comments to the photos.

5. Please limit off-topic comments.

Some posters have also adopted some posting conventions that make the thread more navigable. These aren't rules, but merely suggestions:

Posting Suggestions:
1. Please include the location of the photo taken to limit comments if it is not obvious where you took the picture.

2. If you know how, please delete the quoted images from quotes to limit the sizing of the page, replacing the image link in the quote with a small description of the original photo, such as (castle pic). If you are unsure of what post was being referred to, you can simply click on this button
viewpost.gif
, and it will link you back to the original post with the photo.

I personally also think we shouldn't be posting anything that required breaking park rules to take, but then again, I'm a rule-nazi, and this list is already getting too long.

Enough with the rules, the short and skinny of this thread is this: everyone post your Disney pictures! They need not be professional quality; everyone enjoys seeing the many different perspectives in this thread, and we all can learn from one another, which is one of the things that makes this thread so great. We all love Walt Disney World, so please don't deprive us of your shots!

Here are links to the previous threads:
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 1)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 2)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 5)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

Having difficulty posting pictures? Read these Instructions. They will give you the general idea about how to add pictures to your posts.

Thanks to JML42691 and WDWFigment, from whom I stole the text for this thread.

EvilQueen-T

i love the pics you guys post... i'm a terrible photographer but a disney fanatic. i follow the pictures to get me through until i leave for my next visit (162 days 13 hours 16 minutes...).

jesemeca

61843269.jpg

I really like the way this one came out. I was trying to get just Everest, but managaed to get much more. Hope you enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom