WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

1DisneyDad

DSC01001.jpg

WDWFigment

This is so perfect, Tom!! Did you have to follow him around to set this up? If not, wow again! That was quick work! Quick awesome, work!!:)

Nah, I snapped it while we were walked to the Indy Stunt Show. Unfortunately, I don't think I completely "set" myself, and as a result, it's not quite tack sharp!

[photo removed]
Bokeh On The Boulevard[/url] by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

Scott, you are unquestionably one of my favorite photographers. Rather than dressing up (or "saving" as some people call them) mediocre photos with processing gimmicks, you compose and take gorgeous shots and do just the right of processing on them to make the shot pop without it becoming garish. Even though I've seen (and asked you about) your processing steps many times on that other board, I think you have a style that is unreplicable--uniquely you in a good way.

In other words--keep up the awesome work!

°O°Joe

Nah, I snapped it while we were walked to the Indy Stunt Show. Unfortunately, I don't think I completely "set" myself, and as a result, it's not quite tack sharp!

Scott, you are unquestionably one of my favorite photographers. Rather than dressing up (or "saving" as some people call them) mediocre photos with processing gimmicks, you compose and take gorgeous shots and do just the right of processing on them to make the shot pop without it becoming garish. Even though I've seen (and asked you about) your processing steps many times on that other board, I think you have a style that is unreplicable--uniquely you in a good way.

In other words--keep up the awesome work!

I agree 100%... I've followed Scott's work with a close eye ever since I discovered him on a POTD thread a few years back... good stuff.

Mine for today.... probably a mediocre photo with processing gimmicks LOL!

Early Morning On the Boardwalk by Express Monorail, on Flickr

tink2044

New walkway to Adventurland

I saw this new walkway on our recent trip to Disney. It parallels the big walkway into Adventureland, but I would seems to connect from that little area coming from Liberty Square going to Main Street. Hope all that makes sense if not please don't scream too loudly at me.

DSCN5208FromLibertySquaretoAdventurland4.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom