WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

Tom

Beta Return
DSC_1531.jpg

PLEASE tell me that was Halloween, or at least the night of a party.

Or was it the first week in June? :lookaroun

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
PLEASE tell me that was Halloween, or at least the night of a party.

Or was it the first week in June? :lookaroun

Hahaha yeah I was about to check myself and saw she had a trick or treat bag. Still...pretty horrible no matter what the occasion.

EvilQueen-T

Hahaha yeah I was about to check myself and saw she had a trick or treat bag. Still...pretty horrible no matter what the occasion.

maybe it was one of those things that started out with a fun idea, then they thought, "oh but i still want to ride rides" and "oh what about all the walking..." that kind of thing and this is what it ends up looking like???? still qualifies for what not to wear

Ralphlaw

maybe it was one of those things that started out with a fun idea, then they thought, "oh but i still want to ride rides" and "oh what about all the walking..." that kind of thing and this is what it ends up looking like???? still qualifies for what not to wear

She looks to me like that Star Wars obsessed woman with some kind of Skywalker name or something. Any help here? Eccnetricity, God bless her.

Maybe we should all dress up interestingly from time to time. Why not come to the parks in a baseball uniform, pizza delivery outfit, zoot suit, disco outfit, or some other happy non-comformity? As long as you cover enough skin and don't offend, who could complain?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom