WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

skyhawk8519

775140516_yPfPu-X2.jpg

cooleo

Great shots by everyone! I have been away far too long & miss not being able to post here daily as I was so accustomed to doing. :cry: One of the biggest things that has been happening for me is the formation of my Photography Business. It has been a lot of work getting all the pieces in place, but I am happy to say that everything is done. Now I only need to start working, That IS, when I am not WORKING at my full time job.

blackthidot - Congrats on the engagement. I wish you guys all the BEST!!! :sohappy:

Here's one to share for today:

3894775631_b1bfc1e655_b.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Great shots by everyone! I have been away far too long & miss not being able to post here daily as I was so accustomed to doing. :cry: One of the biggest things that has been happening for me is the formation of my Photography Business. It has been a lot of work getting all the pieces in place, but I am happy to say that everything is done. Now I only need to start working, That IS, when I am not WORKING at my full time job.

blackthidot - Congrats on the engagement. I wish you guys all the BEST!!! :sohappy:

Here's one to share for today:

3894775631_b1bfc1e655_b.jpg

Hey man! Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom