WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

I_heart_Tigger

IMG_6040-1-1.jpg

JediMasterMatt

Thanks for the kudos on the Spaceship Earth photo. Today is another example of the Wide World of Disney, where even the souvenir stands make for good photo ops.

Click to embiggen!

monkeysammich

I'll offer up my first "photo of the day" ... from my previous trip in September of 2008. This is my daughter and I leaving The Seas. My wife snapped this picture.

E-MJwalkaway.jpg

WDWFigment

This is a technique I learned from Jeff B. I don't know the precise name, but I call it 'zoom exposure'. The effect comes from zooming in the middle of a long exposure shot. This effect was not (nor could it be) produced in Photoshop:

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page, where you can read my commentary, download a copy of this shot, and navigate to my other WDW shots.

BillyBuff

This is a technique I learned from Jeff B. I don't know the precise name, but I call it 'zoom exposure'. The effect comes from zooming in the middle of a long exposure shot. This effect was not (nor could it be) produced in Photoshop:

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page, where you can read my commentary, download a copy of this shot, and navigate to my other WDW shots.

Ah yes.....long exposure while zooming in (or out) with a telephoto lens!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom