WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolatron

Wishes from the Polynesian shore.

IMG_3766.jpg

Alztybrn

Thanks JeffB!

Donsullivan and Horizons...love the pics with monorails. Very Cool Shots!

Mine for today...Illuminations from Japan

322717665_6WN6u-L.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

Donsullivan and Horizons - Great pictures!

Alztybrn - That IllumiNations shot is great. The timing of that pic is what impresses me.

WDWFigment

I know this may not be the most appropriate place for this post (but then again, people will actually see it here), but for those in the market for DSLRs or lenses, you might want to check out www.live.com's eBay cashback. It's currently at 25% (so you get 25% back from the purchase price of whatever you buy--Buy it Now listings only). It can really make for some good deals. I've been monitoring it for the last couple weeks, and it rarely gets up to 25%. I'd highly recommend buying now (as in this minute or hour, it won't be 25% tomorrow morning, I guarantee) if you're in the market.

It's such a good deal that I just grabbed a Nikon 18-200mm AF-S DX VR lens (albeit with a Nikon D50 body that I'll have to sell on Craigslist)!

If you have any questions or need help with this, PM me.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

^^That sounds just like Walt's Dedication To Disneyland. "For all who come to this happy place, welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past. And here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals the dreams and the hard facts that have created America. With the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom