WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDEPILLO

Yes it does. I can thank the Florida sun for making look like that. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words jeff, and bgoebel, your more than welcome to use it. :wave:

Horizons1 - love your SSE entrance photo!

Germany, at night...
DSC00509-1.jpg
UMMM Is that just because of the shuter speed or is there a g-g-g-ghost in this here picture

hpyhnt 1000

For those wondering about the ghost, here's my attempt at an explanation:

Well, Grim Grinning Ghosts do come out to socialize! :cool:

Actually, I think what happend is that someone was walking by when someone else was taking a flash picture at the same time that I was taking my picture...

You know, I think the ghost theory seems more plausible! :lol:

<Canada walkway pic>
And Horizons1, another beautiful picture

DSC00531.jpg

DisneySam

^^^^ WHOA! Great Yeti picture-- I love the black and white effect.

Is anyone else hearing the theme to Dumbo's Circus right now? Does anyone else REMEMBER Dumbo's Circus? :ROFLOL:
"DUMBO'S CIRCUS, FLYING UP IN THE SKY! YOU NEVER SEEN A CIRCUS QUITE LIKE THIS!!"

Don't play! DC was one of my all time FAVORITE TV shows as a kid!!!

TigerLily_CM

The back of the Canada pavillion. This is the entrance to O' Canada! through the gardens (can't remember the name of the gardens at the moment).

The gardens are called the Victoria Gardens. they're based on Butchart gardens in Victoria, BC. They're the largest gardens of the pavilions and require the most upkeep...the greenthumbs at Disney actually replant 4 times a year to change the colours of the flowers so they represent the seasons better. My favorite is when the have a few white flowers around the trees for spring...as if the snow has started to melt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom