WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

_6072146.jpg

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

DisneySam

Haunted Mansion Ballerina Stretch Portrait

That is my FAVORITE of all the stretch room portraits and I NEVER get a good shot of it!!!! Great picture!!!

Here's mine for today. I Love the perspective that this opening in the trees provides....

Great shot! One of the best pictures I have ever taken at WDW is in that same spot. It was essentially the same set up, but where it was so hot (august) I wiped the fog off of my camera lens and got this great blurred effect around the outside of the shot. Totally by accident.

kc1296426

2573495642_deb935ae96_b.jpg

"You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension...beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination...in the Tower of Terror."

WDWFigment

The Beckham's at DLR.

0612_beckhams_disneyland_spl35125_004_splash.jpg

I don't see how these two are s*x symbols. He looks like a meth-head and I think she is wearing Men's jeans.

You know, that would make for a GREAT digital scrapbook page background! :lookaroun

Yes, they would! I have plenty of pictures like this that I took for that specific purpose. I think I can beat you all in the one-upping of odd wall/floor pictures game, but for the sake of everyone, I won't. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom