WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

Hey everyone, been away for quite awhile. Great shots by everyone.

KeeKee & Jeffb - It's looks like you two are dueling it out.

I'll jump back into the mix with this one for today....

DSC02964.jpg

DocAudio

Firedog, Thanks for the comment.

JeffB...Wow! You have made Disney's version almost look like the real thing. All Disney needs to put on theirs is real gold and they will be pretty close...that and make it about 3 times larger.

KeeKee, your latest is also inspiring. I like the macro shots. gives me something to think about when I go back in a couple of weeks.

CoryonFire

KeeKee and Jeffb, I was just curious about what gear you're using to take these pics, as they're awesome. I'm assuming you have digital slr's, but I was more curious about the types of lenses you're using. And here's a pic from my last visit, before I got a good camera:animwink:

DSC00547.jpg

KeeKee

KeeKee and Jeffb, I was just curious about what gear you're using to take these pics, as they're awesome. I'm assuming you have digital slr's, but I was more curious about the types of lenses you're using.

Thanks for the question and the very kind compliment. I use an Olympus E-510 DSLR with an 18-180 Zuiko lens.

I think jeffb has a Canon 5D, but he can answer that better himself.

jeffb

KeeKee and Jeffb, I was just curious about what gear you're using to take these pics, as they're awesome. I'm assuming you have digital slr's, but I was more curious about the types of lenses you're using. And here's a pic from my last visit, before I got a good camera:animwink:

CoryonFire - thank you the very kind words. My current primary walk around lens is a Canon 24-70MM. Prior to my Oct 07, trip I was still shooting film with a Nikon N80 SLR and primarily used a Nikon 50mm 1.8 and a Sigma 105/2.8. If you go to my flickr page - every picture has a link on the bottom right that says more properties where you can see the lens used among other data from the camera. Any pic that says Nikon Coolscan - would have been shot using film.

What kind of camera did you get?

CoryonFire

What kind of camera did you get?

I got a great deal on a Canon Rebel XTi(only $550 w/ junky kit lens). So with the extra money I was gonna spend on the camera, I plan on buying another lens with. So far, I can't believe how easy and fun it is to take great pictures now.

jeffb

I got a great deal on a Canon Rebel XTi(only $550 w/ junky kit lens). So with the extra money I was gonna spend on the camera, I plan on buying another lens with. So far, I can't believe how easy and fun it is to take great pictures now.

Congrats - that is a nice camera, it is amazing how far the technology has come in the last few years.

WDWFigment

Proof that even the less-than-stellar attractions can provide great photo ops! :animwink:

I don't think I've ever seen a picture with all of them in the same frame. Nice work!

I spot a bandwagon and I need to jump on it!

SS850029.jpg

We're on a roll with great JII pictures. I think I'll post mine in a few days when they won't be "owned" by these JII pictures!

China it is then:

_6072165.jpg

Nice shot, jeffb!

We all are really benefiting from this throwdown between you and JeffB. The only question is, Jeff, where's your symmetrical defunct attraction/building bathroom picture? All kidding aside, you two both have great shots today!

Hey everyone, been away for quite awhile. Great shots by everyone.

KeeKee & Jeffb - It's looks like you two are dueling it out.

I'll jump back into the mix with this one for today....

DSC02964.jpg

Wondered where you'd been--nice picture!

cooleo

^^^ Thanks Fig. I've just been very busy. I got alot to do before my family & I head down to Rio de Janeiro. I promise to bring some good pics back from there to post on my photobucket site. I have a bunch from the last few trips I was there, but those were taken with my point & shoot. I want to wait till I get some with my Canon to put them in my phototbucket. I will let you all know when they are in. I'll be down there for 3 weeks & will be back around July 24th. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom