blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
4225633858_29e8e5cef2_o.jpg

Woah!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Cool idea for a shot! How did you do this exactly?

WDWFigment did it. We stood still for 5 seconds then we all ran out of the photo while it still took the photo for another 5 seconds. He can give you exact details...I dont know the shutter speed and other settings...

EvilQueen-T

Is my memory faulty (completely possible) or did they not have the arch at epcot this past holiday season (2009)? For the life of me I don't remember seeing it but the park was having sporadic difficulties with lighting and maybe it just wasn't working or turned on the 2 nights we were there. :shrug:

Flounder_de

what kind of lens are you shooting with... thats some nice quality
Good question ;) I think I used my Canon EOS 1000D with the standard lens for that shot - a Canon EF-S 18-55 (gotta look at the EXIF when I am back home to make sure it was that one). I shot that one during EMHs last October and thougt that I was the only person at WS during that night :animwink: I really had all the time in the world to do that shot ... and several others :)

Cheers,
Flounder

ddbowdoin

not too shabby monk... top half is very well done, not sure about the bottom half of the photo though. excellent resolution and I always enjoying some light starring from a long exposure / tight aperature

nibblesandbits

Is my memory faulty (completely possible) or did they not have the arch at epcot this past holiday season (2009)? For the life of me I don't remember seeing it but the park was having sporadic difficulties with lighting and maybe it just wasn't working or turned on the 2 nights we were there. :shrug:
No...they did not have the arches, otherwise known as the Lights of Winter up last year. They claimed they retired it due to "obsolete technology". It upset many on this board...especially the way they announced it...in a mention on a blog post.

vonpluto

Moon over Test Track:
WOMnite.jpg

Taken from the porch of building 53 at OKW in 2004. The yellow streak at center is the last bus rush from Pleasure Island. About 2:30AM

04-180-copy.jpg

EvilQueen-T

DSC03778.jpg

i know this is a little dark but my digital camera is an older model...anyway we were in the last 'stall' for big thunder mountain during the after hours mvmcp in december 09...notice we were the only ones in there...total heaven. we ended up riding with about 6-10 people max that ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom