WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Figment82

Taken from the second level of the Omnibus (my favorite mode of transportation, and a great way to connect with the original Epcot), though arguably not the best shot:

1392555971_e116b15429.jpg

islesgirl

I know I just posted but I thought these were really cool. Seeing as Beauty and the Beast just closed on Broadway, the World of Disney in NYC had Belle's opening number costume and her gold ballgown. Both absolutely beautiful (even more so in person!)

aquarium-city079.jpg

aquarium-city080.jpg

LoriMistress

Wow, I never knew that the World of Disney at NYC had characters that you can meet and take pictures with! That's so awesome! I have to do this on our next trip to NYC.

ldsprincess

great picture! i love it. but the people like that guy in the black shirt that walk alongside the parade always kinda freak me out. idk...i guess they're not suposed to take away from the parade, but i always feel like they should smile once in a while. i get kinda depressed when i see them walking along with such a serious looks. lol!

DisneyMarg

And now that I have finally transferred my Disney pics to my laptop, and figured out how to post a photo, here is my first entry in the photo of the day thread:

DSCF0045.JPG

islesgirl

Wow, I never knew that the World of Disney at NYC had characters that you can meet and take pictures with! That's so awesome! I have to do this on our next trip to NYC.

Yup they have characters everyday on the 3rd floor in the friendship room. This was my 2nd time going. My first time I met Jack Sparrow and this time Snow White and Aurora. My friend has also met Peter and Wendy, Capt Hook, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, so they get a good assortment in there. It is a really fun store. And it helps with the Disney withdrawl, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom