WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Nic4Mick

P1010920.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
Can someone please tell me how to post pictures or tell me what thread to look for to find out. I have been trying for a few days now, with no luck. :brick:Thanks!
I've sent you a private message with instructions (meant to be used with photobucket). They have halped people out in the past and I'm sure that they can help you out as well. I will post them to this thread in a few minutes.

JML42691

Original Poster
For anybody having trouble with posting pictures, try these directions
Photo Posting Instructions
The following are instructions to post images to threads using photobucket, which is the easiest upload site in my own opinion.

NOTE: These intstuctions might only work with computers running on an XP operating system. Vista, OSX or any other systems might require slightly different directions

Step 1:
After creating a photobucket account, click the browse link on the main photobucket page.
step1a.jpg

Step 2:
Choose the photo that you want to upload and then click open.
step1b.jpg

Step 3:
Click upload on the photobucket page.
step1c.jpg

Step 4:
Scroll down on the photobcuket site and click the link uder your photo that reads, "URL Link". This will automatically copy the link.
step5.jpg

Step 5:
On WDW Magic, click the post reply icon to bring you to the reply box.
step1.jpg

Step 6:
Click the icon that looks like mountains with a yellow sky.
step2.jpg

Step 6a:
You may be promted by your comuter to allow scripted messages. This is normal and is not a problem. Simply click the box.
step3.jpg

Step 6b:
Click "temprarily allow scripted windows"
step4.jpg

Step 6c:
Repeat Step 6 again, and you should not have to repeat 6a,b, and c

Step 7:
A box should pop up after clicking the mountains w/ yellow sky button. Paste the link that was automatically copied from the photobucket site into the field in this box and then click OK.
step6.jpg

Step 8:
Click "submit reply" and your picture should be posted!!
step7.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom