WDW Picture of the Day (Beautiful Blue Skies!)

SulleyanBoo

Can I go to Disney now?!

Talk about withdrawls?! These pictures are giving me Disney fever! I cant wait to go in a few weeks! Thanks so much for sharing these great pictures! :D

EvilQueen-T

oct 21 2011

towardconfectionarymk.jpg
[/IMG]

EvilQueen-T

Love your picture. I'd like to go one year to see the Halloween decorations. They really seem interesting.

ty, i actually took it with my droid so it's just dumb luck lol. fall is one of the most fun times to go imo with a little better temps, food & wine, and how can u pass up the one time of year when adults are not only allowed but encouraged to dress up inside the mk?

Minnie1976

ty, i actually took it with my droid so it's just dumb luck lol. fall is one of the most fun times to go imo with a little better temps, food & wine, and how can u pass up the one time of year when adults are not only allowed but encouraged to dress up inside the mk?
We use to go in October when our boys were little back in the late 70's and early 80's. There were never any Halloween decorations back then and no Halloween dressing. Now we seen to be stuck on Christmas, yea 2011. In 2013 when we go with the grandbabies, we are going to try and talk son into going in late October.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom