WDW Photoshop Fun

DrewDAK5150

Original Poster
Are you skilled at Photoshop? Then submit your Disney World Photoshops here! This should be a fun thread! Here is my first entry . . .

Epcot-1.jpg

"WDWMagic.com Forum Users' Nightmare"

What, didn't you hear? They decided to build an Epcot over at Hong Kong Disney, and figured they'd save a few bucks on an icon for the park by just borrowing a chunk from Walt Disney World :lol:

Oh goodness, I hope people add things to this thread. I would, but the whole no photoshop/artistic talents thing makes it hard, lol.

Nemo14

Just FYI, the next contest in the regular "Official Photography Contest" is

8/31-6 Photoshopped Contest This is the only contest I will allow photoshoping or editing being done to photos. Be creative.

raven

n19303205_30749574_6201 copy.jpg

Just a wand pic...minus the wand

ecwand1 copy.jpg

Latest construction photo's of SSE as of 8-27-08

Does it have a phone number on it? When we stayed at Pop last year there was a giant cell phone in the 90's section of the resort with a number on it. So we decided to call it to see if it was an actual number. Turns out it was the front desk for Pop. :lol:

DrewDAK5150

Original Poster
What, didn't you hear? They decided to build an Epcot over at Hong Kong Disney, and figured they'd save a few bucks on an icon for the park by just borrowing a chunk from Walt Disney World :lol:

Oh goodness, I hope people add things to this thread. I would, but the whole no photoshop/artistic talents thing makes it hard, lol.

Didn't you see Rata - Ratta - Ratatoo - The Pixar Rat Movie? "Anyone can cook." Here it's "Anyone can Photoshop."

Didn't you see Rata - Ratta - Ratatoo - The Pixar Rat Movie? "Anyone can cook." Here it's "Anyone can Photoshop."

Aw, that's very tender. You've given me the confidence I need to truly shine....now I'll definitely let you buy me photoshop so that I, too, can become a world class photo editor!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom