WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

subhuman31

Taken from my balcony in Maui last year.

P1166684.JPG

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
The weight difference between Sony FF and medium format is significant! My shoulder is in tough shape after 3 days with a messenger style bag.

We stayed off property, different for us, and since I’m not used to parking in the lots I carried the tripod all day in each park. That was a choice.

The GFx100s I have is a wonderful camera. Generates massive files though, 300-400mb per raw file.

Sweet! I've been thinking of renting a Medium Form camera for my next trip. I just saw on B&H the GFX 50SII is on sale for $3,000. Amazing price.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
The weight difference between Sony FF and medium format is significant! My shoulder is in tough shape after 3 days with a messenger style bag.

We stayed off property, different for us, and since I’m not used to parking in the lots I carried the tripod all day in each park. That was a choice.

The GFx100s I have is a wonderful camera. Generates massive files though, 300-400mb per raw file.

I was whining the other day about the cost of memory cards, at other times the time it takes to download images from the card to the server, or import into Lightroom. Your raw files are approximately 10x the size I typically deal with. Thanks for the perspective, LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom