WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ChuckElias

Inside thee shop next to Muppets 3D at Hollywood Studios.

fractal

wow, I don't think i've ever seen AK that empty. nice shot.

Thanks @eliza61nyc ! We got there early to try and sneak on Flight of Passage. When we reached the end of the line - in Africa! - we decided to skip it and made our way to Everest. We had the rest of the park to ourselves. I think we rode Everest 4 or 5 times in a row and only waited a little on the last two. The rest were walk ons.

eliza61nyc

Thanks @eliza61nyc ! We got there early to try and sneak on Flight of Passage. When we reached the end of the line - in Africa! - we decided to skip it and made our way to Everest. We had the rest of the park to ourselves. I think we rode Everest 4 or 5 times in a row and only waited a little on the last two. The rest were walk ons.
It has a "ethereal" quality about it, like you stumbled upon some forgotten part of the park.

fractal

This sign was (and still is, I think) on the otter habitat in Animal Kingdom. My daughter loves to see the otters, but they were moved out of their normal habitat because one of them had become pregnant, despite birth control efforts. At least, that's what we were told.

Sponsored by -- who else? -- Otterbox.

View attachment 350503

I never saw the otter habitat. Where is that located?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom