WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
IMG_5960.JPG

ChuckElias

What is this?
Looks like it is part of the sound equipment from BatB.
@KBLovesDisney is exactly right. I'm sorry @fractal , I hate it when people post obscure things and don't say what/where they are. I'll go back and caption it. The previous photo that I posted gave a wider view of the stage from the seats directly behind the tech booth. The one you're asking about is a display monitor in the tech booth. I just assumed (incorrectly) that people would connect the two posts. Why would I assume that?? Because, as always, I'm an idiot.

Editing that post now. . .

fractal

@KBLovesDisney is exactly right. I'm sorry @fractal , I hate it when people post obscure things and don't say what/where they are. I'll go back and caption it. The previous photo that I posted gave a wider view of the stage from the seats directly behind the tech booth. The one you're asking about is a display monitor in the tech booth. I just assumed (incorrectly) that people would connect the two posts. Why would I assume that?? Because, as always, I'm an idiot.

Editing that post now. . .

No problem. When I saw the other photo I guess I was focused more on the stage. 👍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom