WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

Jason21783

IMG_9736.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Been a fan of your photos for quite a while. (Wish I had more time to browse all the categories in the photography section--so many talented people on here!)

Anyway, just wanted to mention that in all my visits to WDW, I never actually took note of this wonderful flying sequence, right above the outside entrance to Peter Pan's Flight. That's some amazing photo composition right there!

This is why we need great photographers, because they point out cool stuff for people like me, who must walk around with blinders on! LOL . . . ;)

Chernabog1940

Been a fan of your photos for quite a while. (Wish I had more time to browse all the categories in the photography section--so many talented people on here!)

Anyway, just wanted to mention that in all my visits to WDW, I never actually took note of this wonderful flying sequence, right above the outside entrance to Peter Pan's Flight. That's some amazing photo composition right there!

This is why we need great photographers, because they point out cool stuff for people like me, who must walk around with blinders on! LOL . . . ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words. I, too, am impressed by the photos that appear on these many threads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom