WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ChuckElias

Father's Day dinner with my (28-year-old) baby on the Boardwalk tonight!

1718588437401.png

CntrlFlPete

How was it?

My wife, my daughter and I all really enjoyed it. I need a few more rides before I would form a true opinion, which is good for I know re-rides will be enjoyable w/ new details to discover.

Very impressive animatronics, I love the look of the hill/swamp from the logs. There is a ton to discover in the queue to the point that I wished I had spent some more time in there. I was not able to follow any story on my one ride. I was a little disappointed that there are two real rough points left over from splash where the log does not flow well to the next section of 'track'. I think more water came in the sides during the ride than I recall in the past. I think everything worked, we did stop in one break area in which we were able to see it can be awkward waiting for an animatronic to see its que.

I know it is something my family will really enjoy when we visit!!

fractal

My wife, my daughter and I all really enjoyed it. I need a few more rides before I would form a true opinion, which is good for I know re-rides will be enjoyable w/ new details to discover.

Very impressive animatronics, I love the look of the hill/swamp from the logs. There is a ton to discover in the queue to the point that I wished I had spent some more time in there. I was not able to follow any story on my one ride. I was a little disappointed that there are two real rough points left over from splash where the log does not flow well to the next section of 'track'. I think more water came in the sides during the ride than I recall in the past. I think everything worked, we did stop in one break area in which we were able to see it can be awkward waiting for an animatronic to see its que.

I know it is something my family will really enjoy when we visit!!
thanks for sharing and the tips. I'll make sure to be more observant than usual in the queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom