WDW Permits 2014

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like the trend of getting a brief description of the work being done on Buena Vista Construction is continuing. In the past all BVCC permits gave the address of the work and the vague "Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction". Back around Christmas they started putting brief descriptions of the work as part of the property description. For example yesterday we got "AA DAAR Skyspan Vista Umbrella Installation 1850 ANIMATION WY". It's really nice to see this and I hope it continues.

RSoxNo1

Interesting permit today for "Visual Instrusions". Based on the address in the permit it appears to be for Be Our Guest/Gastons. I know they have been working on sight line problem behind Enchanted Tales with Belle, does anyone know of any issue left with Be Our Guest or Gastons? Maybe this is a new sight line from the Mine Ride.

Fantasyland Visual Intrusions - Be Our Guest/Gastons - BVCC
Nope, they're just installing visual intrusions throughout the resort just to see how much they can annoy us.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Permit today for FastPass+ graphics for various locations in various parks. The permit contains all the addresses but I am not sure about some of them. Some of the ones I do know are Splash, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Kilimanjaro Safari, Star Tours, Norway, Mission: Space, and Soarin'.

Various - FastPass+ Graphics

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom