wdw park channel in rooms

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Is that Samantha Brown girl still on the WDW Park channel in the on-site resort rooms? I seem to remember she did a count-down of the top 7 things to do at the World...? how often do they update the videos that loop on this channel? (Hubby and I find her a bit annoying, so we're hoping that this segment has changed.) I usually like having this channel on in the morning while I'm getting ready to head out to the parks.

DDuckFan130

Samantha Brown hosts specials on the Travel Channel, not the in-room Top 7 things. The hosts for those have been Kryssa, Stacey and I forget who else.

Edit: I think Samantha Brown would make a great host. She's not annoying at all.

MiceysBestPal

Is that Samantha Brown girl still on the WDW Park channel in the on-site resort rooms? I seem to remember she did a count-down of the top 7 things to do at the World...? how often do they update the videos that loop on this channel? (Hubby and I find her a bit annoying, so we're hoping that this segment has changed.) I usually like having this channel on in the morning while I'm getting ready to head out to the parks.

I don't remember seeing Samantha Brown in the countdowns AT Disney.

I have seen her shows of "Great Hotels, Great etc." on the Travel Channel.

And she was on this last year's WDW Christmas Parade on ABC.

Regardless, she is not on Resort TV at WDW these days.

Right now, the host is a gal who's idea of in-depth commentary is yelling, "Wooooooooo!"
before and during every attraction she experiences.

I call her the "Woo-Girl."
I'll stand her nose-to-nose with any other "annoying" host.

;)

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I could have sworn she did one years ago... Maybe I just remember it was a rather annoying girl and so I figured it was her. :shrug:

Well that's good news then! Thanks! Sorry to waste a thread!

radiohost

Samantha Brown DID hosts the Top 7 a few years ago....She then went on to Host Great hotels on the Travel Channel....

As for Stacey aka "Triple Mountain Whamey".......wow......:veryconfu :veryconfu

I mean, how annoying can one person get??? I think she drinks three pots of coffee before she ever goes on camera...

Ill take the DVC host or the Spanish Host any day of the week!! IMO

Radiohost:cool:

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Samantha Brown DID hosts the Top 7 a few years ago....She then went on to Host Great hotels on the Travel Channel....

As for Stacey aka "Triple Mountain Whamey".......wow......:veryconfu :veryconfu

I mean, how annoying can one person get??? I think she drinks three pots of coffee before she ever goes on camera...

Ill take the DVC host or the Spanish Host any day of the week!! IMO

Radiohost:cool:
I'm not losing my mind!:sohappy:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Another vote in favor of Ms. Brown, here.

One person's idea of "annoying" is another's idea of "perky!"

I don't think anyone is against Ms. Brown. The "perky" one is Stacey, who hosts the show on the Disney Propaganda channel. And yes, she's very annoying - way too many "Woo's!"

drdoom1001

I really don't think Samantha Brown ever hosted the in-room WDW channel.Currently it's Stacey doing the top 7's at WDW( my least favorite),before her it was Krissa(my second favorite) also doing the top 7's.Then you had the Zip-a-dee-doo-da WDW tour (my favorite).So if anyone knows who was before this one let us know,it might be Samantha,but I've never heard that she hosted it,people often do confuse her with Krissa though!!

Mikester71

I actually got to see the new girl filming the new spot at Typhoon Lagoon the second or third day it was open. Me and my family we lounging in the chairs near the back of Typhoon Lagoon when my son spotted a big camera and asked me what they were filming. I assumed it was a family shooting a video or something until I looked back and listened a bit more closely. I could hear the girl saying something about Typhoon Lagoon being one of Disney's best attractions and that they were going to head over to another one of Disney's top 7 attractions at Blizzard Beach. It took her quite a few takes to get her lines right and I don't think she was as cute as the other girls who have done the spot in the past (she was okay though I guess). She was wearing a lime-green colored top or something close to that and they were really pampering her in between takes (umbrella over her head and drink with straw after every take). It wasn't really even that busy there due to some colder weather and overcast skies that day (March 19 I believe it was).

rangerman

I must be in the minority because I actually like Stacey.

During our last stay, my 6 year old wanted to know why Stacey never had to wait in line. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom