WDW Music

sbkline

Original Poster
A while back, someone posted the following link to a website with old WDW music: http://www.mousegeeks.com/audio/Old Audio Directory/Walt Disney World Resort/Epcot/

I visited that site a couple times to play the song from El Rio del Tempo, but the last few times I have tried, it has said the site is unavailable or something. Now that they have ruined El Rio, I assume that the classic song is gone as well. :( :mad: Does anyone know where they moved the site, or know of another site where I can play that song, or any other songs from current attractions, or previous attractions?

yoda_5729

Yes, all the music for Mousegeeks is still there, but due to the change, the site requires an annual fee of 12 dollars for the whole year, and thats mostly for bandwidth issues. The 12 dollars however is good for a year and you get movies and audio with it. Hope this is helpful, Mousegeeks does have some nice videos too, :)

bassman

erm i know this may seem like a bit of a silly question but how exactly does dc torrents work,ive registered and everything is running i just cant download anything as an audio track.
please help.
thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom