wdw music.

minidreamin

Nevermiond. disboards seem to be working this morning. I was able to download a few files before rushing to work. I'll be busy tonight getting the rest.
:sohappy:

PurpleDragon

Silly question... is this not illegal ?

If these audio clips are public domain Disney would not post them ?

Well if you want to get technical, downloading any copy of a song or audio clip that has been copyrighted, is technically illegal. However sites like Napster, eDonkey, Bittorrent, Morpheus, etc... have thrived off of this illegal file sharing for years. Since the internet is free international public domain, it cannot be 100% regulated so it falls in somewhat of an oddball loophole in certain circumstances. iTunes and now Napster have offered alternate, pay per song options to fall within US copyright guidelines. But still the majority of the world uses torrents, and illegal file sharing sites, tis the way of the world. :shrug:

Besides that, I doubt Disney would care if people were listening to small audio clips of their songs or fan dedications to their attractions. If they were that worried about it, then they would have long shut down the various Disney fan sites, this one included. :rolleyes:

EDIT: BTW, thanks for the links guys, gives me lots more audio to listen to to tied me over till my trip in June. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom