wdw music.

bassman

Original Poster
heya guys.
i need someones help with this one.
i want a load of the tunes that u hear around wdw,u know stuff like queue music loops and stuff like the innoventions plaza music stuff like that,for my ipod.

does anyone know any decent free sites that i can use.
im registered with dc-torrents.com but it wont let me download stuff,my account is set up but i cant download audio files.

cheers in advance.
bassman

dolbyman

what is your nick on dc torrents ? (mousebits)?

a little side question ... you know what torrents are.... right ?

David

Another silly question, even if you download the files to play, is it still possible to put them on an IPod?

TheBeatles

I'm glad you asked this question because I was just about to. I recieved the official album of EPCOT yesterday and now I want more original park music.

Speaking of EPCOT music, I have an odd request. If anyone has seen the EPCOT souvenir video from the early 80's, I would love to have the opening theme music of that video and the song the plays when SSE is being shown.

TheBeatles

Yeah, I am referring to the opening (over the top/disco-ish song) and the song during SSE that sounds like a guitar and drum. It plays a couple more time throughout the video, such as during JII. The two songs I am talking about are the first two songs you hear during the video.

cooleo

Here is the best Disney Download Site for all type of park music, And it's free..

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1163839&page=1&pp=15

ENJOY!!!! :wave:

Thanks for the awesome link.

Anyone who hasn't tried mousebits.com yet should do so, it is awesome. Loads of stuff:p . I use utorrent to download the files once I have the torrents from mousebits. I have tons of audio & video from there. If you have seen the pics of the EPCOT Center Tribute DVD that was shown on another post here on this site, You can download it on mousebits. It was made using alot of the tribute videos from Marni1971.:sohappy:

Anyone lookin for iPod video? There is a nice selection on mousetimes.com:cool:

267 days till I return home:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom