WDW Music Sites

Rammstein

Original Poster
About a month ago someone on here was asking about sites where they could get music files from theme parks.

I was wondering, could people post the links again excluding MG.

The last time someone mentioned MG the thread was taken away.

Many Thanks,
Paul (Rammstein)

executivechef

I'm not sure if I can help, but I bought the Happiest Celebration cd when I was there a few months ago. If your looking for one of the tunes on there I could send it to you. Let me know if I can be of help.
Guy

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This site isnt for listing of MP3 downloads sites. You can buy lots of the current park tracks on the official WDW CDs available in the parks, or via WDW Mail Order. :)

Sloan

I listen to Subsonic

While not a site for you to 'get' files, subsonicradio.com is an excellent resource to enjoy the music and sounds of all things Disney. (Not just 'music', but ride soundtracks and ride-throughs, resort BGM, etc.) I have it on almost all day, every day. You can make requests. It really brightens my days in the office.

Glasgow

Bump for subsonic - many hours of listening enjoyment (not at work though, unfortunately).

Not as good as wdwmagic tho! ;)

Kal_el8604

Another Park music internet radio station site dealy that I really enjoy is utildors....the only downside to it is now you have to have a certain amount of points to request certain songs, but other than that it's really cool

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This site isnt for listing of MP3 downloads sites. You can buy lots of the current park tracks on the official WDW CDs available in the parks, or via WDW Mail Order. :)
Absolutley. If you can buy it, do. A lot of the collectors here only download items no longer available to buy, period (not on ebay or similar either) or items never commercially released. The sites mentioned in other threads tend to be places to obtain these not-for-sale items, not available-to-buy items. Show the company we want music released, and they will. Rip them off and they`ll likely to come down hard on all music sites.

Eileen

subsonicradio.com

:) :) I want to thank the person who started this forum and told us about this site. It is fantastic! I aqm listening to it right now and getting psyched for my trip as i do it!!!! So thank you very much!!!:) :) :)

luvmickey28

I totally agree... really like this site too...
getting for our trip as well.... DD & I will be in DISNEY in October for MNSSHP and FWF.....
this really helps to in the mood to go... although I am always ready to go to DISNEY at any time...:sohappy:

I tend to listen to "Mouse World Radio", "DISRadio". and "Mouse Radio" all which can be found on live365. They all play a fantastic selection from WDW, and they sneak in some DL stuff as well. Always puts me in a good mood and brings a smile to my face!
:sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom