WDW music on your iPod

bryPOD

Original Poster
Hey everyone. I was thinking this morning that I should make a playlist on my iPod that features only Disney music that is played in the parks. However, when I did a search for WDW in iTunes, there were way too many choices to go through, so I was wondering if any one wanted to share what songs they love from the various WDW parks and what CD those songs could be found on so I can easily make a playlist. Also, if there are any full CD's from the WDW parks that you all would recommend, please share. Thanks in advance for those who respond...

Bry

camithepirate

youve just really got hunt around for them.
Iv'e got the full audio track from potc, the one in wdw, and then i have the same one, but in french, from DLP.
i think i just found them on random websites or googled it. :shrug:

TestTrack

Look for DC-Torrents on google .... all legal and most of the time HIGH-QUALITY video/sound from the rides of all the Disney parks!

Enjoy!

Don't confuse legal with skirting the line of where people won't care. Most definitely not all the torrents on DC-torrents(aka mousebits) are legal.

To the OP, but the Illuminations: ROE CD along with the happiest celebration on earth 2 CD set and you will have most of the good stuff. :)

Hey everyone. I was thinking this morning that I should make a playlist on my iPod that features only Disney music that is played in the parks. However, when I did a search for WDW in iTunes, there were way too many choices to go through,
Bry

That's funny because I only get one choice when I search WDW on itunes... an old album of the Walt Disney World Band. Besides that, I can't find any park music on itunes whatsoever. Were you just typing in "Disney" in the search field and getting soundtracks and whatnot?

bryPOD

Original Poster
That's funny because I only get one choice when I search WDW on itunes... an old album of the Walt Disney World Band. Besides that, I can't find any park music on itunes whatsoever. Were you just typing in "Disney" in the search field and getting soundtracks and whatnot?

Sorry, I abbreviated probably where I shouldn't have. I originally searched "Walt Disney World", the results were mind boggling, haha.

Laura

Premium Member
I have hundreds of Disney songs on my iPod (that's about all I have on there LOL). Some of them I took from CD's I've bought, the rest I downloaded at Disney Central years ago. Since getting a Mac though, I can't figure out how to get back on Disney Central so I kind of gave up my pursuit of getting any new music.

tigsmom

Don't confuse legal with skirting the line of where people won't care. Most definitely not all the torrents on DC-torrents(aka mousebits) are legal.

To the OP, but the Illuminations: ROE CD along with the happiest celebration on earth 2 CD set and you will have most of the good stuff. :)

I have those plus the Wishes CD on mine.

col

on mine i have:

fantasmic
the wishes soundtrack
the animal kingdom soundtrack
FOTLK soundtrack
disneys wishes
a whole load of songs from the films
the SSE ride
soarin
soarin queue music
spectromagic
MSEP
share a dream come true parade
MJJP
fantasy in the sky

and loads more

dolbyman

I can't figure out how to get back on Disney Central so I kind of gave up my pursuit of getting any new music.

It's easy, all you need is an irc client .. for the rest just connect to the channel and ask an op .. or try mousebits (like suggested many times) it's a torrent site

btw my IPhone is stuffed to the top with Disney music (8GB version)

rwdavis2

Being the evil person that I am and in anticipation of our trip in January I sneeked "It's a Small World" onto my 16yo DD's Ipod. The song drives her nuts. I renamed it to look like a Kelly Clarkson song but she's hasn't stumbled across it yet.
BD :D

cooleo

I have about 100 Gigabytes or so of Video, Music & Pictures of WDW. I have an External Hard Drive just for my WDW Media. The Audio & Video consists of Attraction Ride Thru's, Fireworks shows, Park Background Music, TV Specials, Podcasts & General Video of my own. I got most of this via several websites I am a member of. Most of it came from Mousegeeks.com, Mousetimes.com, Mousebits.com & this site. I admit it, I'm just a little obsessed. :lol:

cooleo

Being the evil person that I am and in anticipation of our trip in January I sneeked "It's a Small World" onto my 16yo DD's Ipod. The song drives her nuts. I renamed it to look like a Kelly Clarkson song but she's hasn't stumbled across it yet.
BD :D

I like that idea. My DS can't stand it either. Sounds like fun.:lol:

bassman

anyone know any other good sites to get WDW music from.
torrent based or other wise.

i have a grand total of 121 wdw songs on my ipod.and my collection keeps growing.

does anyone know where i can get the full AK entrance loop and the full carousel of progress show.i had them once but i changed computers and lost them,i got them off of that pizco site but it went down about a month ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom