WDW May 2007

k.hunter30

I didn't see a thread yet for May trips so here we go...
Who's going to be there in May? How do you expect the crowds to be? What have you planned? Where are you staying? What do you expect to be the highlight of your trip?

For me: We'll be at POFQ May 5-11. There's 8 of us!
Dining has been reserved - 5/5 dinner @ Boma; 5/6 dinner @ Chefs de France; 5/7 lunch @ CRT; 5/8 dinner@ Le Cellier; 5/10 dinner @ Raglan Road (we might change this)

Park visits/events definites -
5/5 first day at WDW EVER for DH and he wants to go to Epcot first.
5/6 MK evening hours
5/7 If not too worn out from evening hours, AK morning hours. Grand Gathering Wishes Cruise that evening
5/10 Spectromagic parade then maybe head over to Jellyrolls
Aside from this and our ressies, we're open to which park we'll be at when the rest of the time.

I'm most looking forward to the Grand Gathering Magical Fireworks Cruise!

Might I run into any of you?:rolleyes:

abug'saunt

our trip

Our party of 6 will be arriving on May 22 and leaving June 1st. This is a combo family/14th anniversary/1st timer trip. Party includes Hubby, Mom, Sister, Niece (6), myself, and for his 1st time my father-in-law. We are staying at PO Riverside (1st time). We got the dining plan as our trip in 2005 at Christmas time had the plan and we felt we ate like kings. Our meals go like this:

May 22 Boatwright's Dining hall
May 23 Chef Mickey's (Niece's choice)
May 24 O'hana
May 25 Sci-fi dine in theater (Niece's choice)
May 26 Cape My Cafe
May 27 Kona Cafe
May 28 Boma (Anniversary)
May 29 Liberty tree tavern
May 30 San Angel Inn
May 31 Brown Derby w/ preferred seating to Fantasmic

I expect crowds to be large but if our trip in 2000 is any indication, the only park that was really crowded over the weekend was MK. But who cares, I'll be there with my family and that is what's important right?

Upvote 0

poisienpatch

May 6-13
5/6 Arrive at Disney All Star Movies Resort and rest from Jet lag

5/7: Animal kingdom and Utilizing EM Magic Hrs/ Dinner at Chef Mickey's for Character Dinning for 5 yr DD/ Hop over to MK

5/8: Magic Kingdom and Dinner at Liberty Tree

5/9: MGM Dinner at Hollywood & Vine

5/10 Magic Kingdom Utilizing EM Magic Hrs and Dinner at Crystal Palace for DD who is 5

5/11: EPCOT Utilizing E. Extra Magic Hrs and Dinner at Coral Reef

5/12: Magic Kingdom Dinner at Cinderella Royal table for DD

5/13: Down Town Disney/ Cir De Solie or however you spell it and shopping/ Leave home

Upvote 0

Sunshine8

Can't Wait

We are so looking forward to this trip. My group will be there from May 10-19 and we're staying at POR. We are having connecting rooms with 4 adults + 10, 7, 5, and 4 year old. The kids (and adults) are sooooooooooo excited :lol: . We're going to Disney on Ice on April 13th to get prepped. My brother & family will be joining us on May 13 for a week. See you then :wave: :wave:.

Upvote 0

MHSJAX

Family of old pros meeting family from out of town. 5/2 till 5/10. First 3 nights at AKL then offsite condo with the rest of family. Water parks by day the rest at night. Even trying that "other park" for first time. Two days tied to Discovery Cove and Seaworld. ADRs for Boma (dinner and breakfast), Alfredo's (while we can), Victoria & Alberts (Because we will have free babysitters), Whispering Canyon, The Plaza and Hollywood & Vine. For a special treat we are taking out the Grand1 for wishes on 5/4.

Upvote 0

disneycouple

i will be arriving in orlando on the 14th and checking in at pop on the 15th and staying till the 22nd. alot of you know this is the trip i moved when i was in the hospital with cancer. this board and the fact that i knew when was all over. i would be at disney with my wife. so to those of you staying at pop if you see me stop and say hi.i always like to meet new people.:wave:

Upvote 0

WeluvMickey

May 22-28

Hello...Our trip cant come any sooner..Just booked last week:):)!!

Traveling May 22-28 with DH & 2 DD (3 & 9 months)
Staying at Boardwalk Inn...we cant wait!!!

I must say I got very lucky with reservations:):)!!!
May 22- late arrival....hoping to get to MK.....EMH:))
May 23- MK...ALL DAY!! Getting in as many character meet & greet for our little one!! Hope to take advantage of lower crowds this day...before the weekend....Dining we'll play by ear...nothing set
May 24 - MGM..Lunch at Hollywood & Vine (sp?)...basiclly lunch with JO-JO...I dont know how much longer I can keep that a secret from my 3yr old.
May 25 - late lunch at Norway...so I'm planning to hang by the pool.till lunch time...then hitting lunch with the princesses and staying at EPCOT
May 26 - Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's....AK...dinner at Garden Grill 730pm...
May 27-....Up in the air...whatever...hopping around...late dinner at Tony's
May 28-....Perhaps one quick stop at a park..and relaxing by the pool...flight at 730pm..

.....We cant wait....cant come soon enough!!

Any good tips for traveling with 3yr & 9 month would be great!!
First trip back since Oct 2005....Our oldest was almost 2!!
April 2006....Disney Cruise!! Our oldest has the BEST memories!!
May 2007....New addition:) Cant wait for new memories!!

Upvote 0

Sweetevie10

May 11-13

My hubby and I are first year passholders and we are going for the weekend May 11-13...does anyone have any guesses on how the crowds might be?? Never been this time of year!

Upvote 0

wdwpooh1027

hi

May 23- MK...ALL DAY!! Getting in as many character meet & greet for our little one!! Hope to take advantage of lower crowds this day...before the weekend....Dining we'll play by ear...nothing set
May 24 - MGM..Lunch at Hollywood & Vine (sp?)...basiclly lunch with JO-JO...I dont know how much longer I can keep that a secret from my 3yr old.
May 25 - late lunch at Norway...so I'm planning to hang by the pool.till lunch time...then hitting lunch with the princesses and staying at EPCOT
May 28-....Perhaps one quick stop at a park..and relaxing by the pool...flight at 730pm..

Wow!!! sounds like you have everything planned. I will be there that same week. Have a great trip.

Upvote 0

mitchk

I hope you have a great time, but MK doesn't have EMH on the 22, EPCOT does. Have fun :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom