WDW May 2007

k.hunter30

I didn't see a thread yet for May trips so here we go...
Who's going to be there in May? How do you expect the crowds to be? What have you planned? Where are you staying? What do you expect to be the highlight of your trip?

For me: We'll be at POFQ May 5-11. There's 8 of us!
Dining has been reserved - 5/5 dinner @ Boma; 5/6 dinner @ Chefs de France; 5/7 lunch @ CRT; 5/8 dinner@ Le Cellier; 5/10 dinner @ Raglan Road (we might change this)

Park visits/events definites -
5/5 first day at WDW EVER for DH and he wants to go to Epcot first.
5/6 MK evening hours
5/7 If not too worn out from evening hours, AK morning hours. Grand Gathering Wishes Cruise that evening
5/10 Spectromagic parade then maybe head over to Jellyrolls
Aside from this and our ressies, we're open to which park we'll be at when the rest of the time.

I'm most looking forward to the Grand Gathering Magical Fireworks Cruise!

Might I run into any of you?:rolleyes:

Gagesmom314

We will be there the 26th - June 3rd. Staying at ASMovies. The only thing I have set are our TS meals. No clue what park when as I don't like to be that planned.

May 27th – Concourse Steakhouse

May 28th – Sci Fi Dine In

May 29th – Chef Mickey’s

May 30th – Cap’n Jack’s

May 31st – Hollywood and Vine

June 1st – L’Orginale Alfredo

June 2nd – Coral Reef

Upvote 0

hokielutz

We've setup ADR's for the following

May 6 - Rose & Crown

May 8 - Chef Mickey's AM

May 10 - California Grill :slurp:

May 11 - Biergarten

I thinkg the rest will be left to counter service and self-prepared meals at our off-site villa.

Upvote 0

dizMOM

Mother/daughter get-away at BWV May 20 - 25. All reses made for dining..yum. We were fortunate to get the $49 Southwest flights out of Philadelphia. Can't wait!!!!

Upvote 0

tink81

What is the conference? what sized group do you think will be there?

Adobe PDF Conference 2007....looks like kind of a big deal...Al Gore, Marissa Mayer(Google), and Marty Sklar are Keynote speakers. It's two (or 4 depending on which registration package you coose) days of workshops and seminars on Adobe prgrams like Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Adobe PDF Conference 2007....looks like kind of a big deal...Al Gore, Marissa Mayer(Google), and Marty Sklar are Keynote speakers. It's two (or 4 depending on which registration package you coose) days of workshops and seminars on Adobe prgrams like Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.
I'm finishing up our company monthly newsletter in InDesign... want to help...?:lookaroun

Upvote 0

DoleWhip

Going May 19-26, Port Orleans-French Quarter. We are going with some relatives who have never been, and I just hope they "Get" the Magic and don't think we're nuts!:p

Upvote 0

jooleejul

I'll be there May 2-10 at the AKL....trying not to plan too much, will just take each day as it comes.

I did make dining reservations at: Jiko, Boma, Coral Reef, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Sci-fi Dine, Crystal Palace, and San Angel Inn

Can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

hokielutz

Yikes, that does sound like a big deal.

Just out of curiosity.... what subject will Mr Gore be keynote speaking about???

Upvote 0

PSUDisney77

I'll be there with my gf May 16th-21st. Staying at Caribbean Beach. It's her first time ever at WDW so she's really excited. We can't wait to get there!

Upvote 0

crallen06

We will be there the 26th - June 3rd. Staying at ASMovies. The only thing I have set are our TS meals. No clue what park when as I don't like to be that planned.

May 27th – Concourse Steakhouse

May 28th – Sci Fi Dine In

May 29th – Chef Mickey’s

May 30th – Cap’n Jack’s

May 31st – Hollywood and Vine

June 1st – L’Orginale Alfredo

June 2nd – Coral Reef
I will be there May 26-June 1. Staying at All-Star Music, was going to be Pop but change of plans.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom