WDW May 2007

k.hunter30

I didn't see a thread yet for May trips so here we go...
Who's going to be there in May? How do you expect the crowds to be? What have you planned? Where are you staying? What do you expect to be the highlight of your trip?

For me: We'll be at POFQ May 5-11. There's 8 of us!
Dining has been reserved - 5/5 dinner @ Boma; 5/6 dinner @ Chefs de France; 5/7 lunch @ CRT; 5/8 dinner@ Le Cellier; 5/10 dinner @ Raglan Road (we might change this)

Park visits/events definites -
5/5 first day at WDW EVER for DH and he wants to go to Epcot first.
5/6 MK evening hours
5/7 If not too worn out from evening hours, AK morning hours. Grand Gathering Wishes Cruise that evening
5/10 Spectromagic parade then maybe head over to Jellyrolls
Aside from this and our ressies, we're open to which park we'll be at when the rest of the time.

I'm most looking forward to the Grand Gathering Magical Fireworks Cruise!

Might I run into any of you?:rolleyes:

pixiedust2007

We will be there May 13-19, staying at the Poly. So far, we have ADRs at California Grill, Brown Derby, and Jiko, all for dinner. I am really hoping crowds aren't too bad. The last 2 times we were there, it was during spring break, so I'm just hoping crowds are better than that! :wave:

Upvote 0

hokielutz

We'll be there May 22-26. Tried to get Pop but went with Sports. I think the crowds will be pretty thick.

Yep.... crowd levels for that week are supposed to get up to an average of 8 out of 10 due to, of course, memorial Day weekend. Earlier weeks in May look a bit lighter. (the calm between the storms of Spring & Summer breaks.)

Upvote 0

Baloo423

Roomie and I will be down May 9-15. Staying off property but have reservations for Hoop Dee Doo on the 11th. Will be celebrating my 10 yrs working for the Mouse!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0
3 of us going to be there 24th-28th. Staying at POP! Plan to dine at: Day 1-Concourse Steakhouse,Day2- Alfredo's (for lunch before it is gone, just to try it), then San Angel for dinner that night, Day3-Dinner at Boatwright then a Carriage Ride, Day4-Rainforest at DTD, then will pick up some Earl of Sandwich for our early flight home :cry: Hoping the crowds are tamed as I know the weather will be hot! But definitely plan on being back :)

Upvote 0

Uncle-Remus

:ROFLOL: I am almost to exited. we will be there 15-23. This will be the first time for my 5 year old twins.
We have ADR's for San angil inn, breafast with lilo & stitch, L'original, coral reef, breakfast at the castle and 50's cafe and will wing it 2 days.:slurp:
I feel like I am 5 myself. I have not been there in 20 years and my wife at least that long.:p
See ya all there!

Upvote 0

TrentMom

I'll be there May 8-14! can't wait:sohappy:

Almost the same as me!!! I will be there May 8-15th!!!

WooHoo...

Got great airfare through southwest from Philly for 49.00 each way!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I am j planning out what parks we will probably be going to each day. Nothing set in stone....

I made all our ressies...

May 8: WCC

May 9: LTT

May 10: Play N Dine

May 11: Character Breakfast at Ohanas

May 12: Akershus Princess Lunch

May 13: Tony's Town Square Restaurant

May 14th: Garden Grill

So excited!!!

Upvote 0

iitmfl2

May 21st thru the 26th....shhhh-I'm surprising the wife...

:D Celebrating our 25th anniversary - asked her last year where'd she's like to go if we could go somewhere for our anniversary. She said WDW or Australia-guess where? Go figure:ROFLOL:

Plan on doing it BIG this time out-just the two of us. She thinks we're going to NYC for a tradeshow...lol :eek: . Thinks we're picking up my boss in Orlando.

We'll be the ones with the gray hair and mouse ears on...

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

May 21st thru the 26th....shhhh-I'm surprising the wife...

:D Celebrating our 25th anniversary - asked her last year where'd she's like to go if we could go somewhere for our anniversary. She said WDW or Australia-guess where? Go figure:ROFLOL:

Plan on doing it BIG this time out-just the two of us. She thinks we're going to NYC for a tradeshow...lol :eek: . Thinks we're picking up my boss in Orlando.

We'll be the ones with the gray hair and mouse ears on...

What a great hubby! Make sure you come back here and do a trip report and let us know how it went!

Upvote 0

burrmark

We will be in Disney from May 6 to May 12. We are staying at Pop until Friday and then AKL for 1 night. Here is where we are eating for dinner:

May 7 Chef Mickey's

May 8 Hoop Dee Doo Review

May 9 Cinderella's Gala Feast Grand Floridian

May 10 Liberty Tree Tavern

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
May 10-13 for me. According to touringplans.com, crowds should be light that weekend. However, I tried to get Pop, but it was all filled up, and I had to go with All Star Sports. I'm still trying to get into Pop, though...

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
May Mania

My DW and I will be there may 4th - 18th :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: This will be our 7th trip in a row, but this trip includes parents, brother and nephew. VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!! Hope to meet some of you there. :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

DazzleDisney101

My parents and I are taking my best friend (whos never been) to Disney World. I feel as if I am ruining the trip for her because I tell her every single detail. She is so excited to go she is missing her last dance recital (shes been dancing for 14 years!). We are staying at Pop Century from the 10th to the 17th. THIS IS OUR SENIOR TRIP!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom