WDW March Madness: The Wacky Brackets III

GenerationX

Original Poster
STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Through the ages, men, women, and internet forum posters from all around the World have waxed poetic on the merits of “Yesterday vs. Today”. For example, the Canadian ambassadors Rush, in a 1982 treatise entitled “New Disney World Man”, stated that “He’s not concerned with yesterday, he knows constant change is here to stay.” Inspired. This was followed by a 1993 dissertation entitled “Ordisnary World” from U.K. philosophers Duran vs. Duran where they claimed that they “wouldn’t cry for yesterday” and that they “feared today; forgot tomorrow”. Brilliant. Around the same time, U.S. poet laureates Cypress Hill noted simply that they were “insane in the membrane, insane in the brain.” Precisely.

Which, fittingly, brings us to the closing ceremonies of our March Madness tournament. As “The Wand” passed the baton to “Why Does Disney Continue to Ignore My Unerring, Supremely Wise Counsel?”, the torch has now been passed to “Yesterday vs. Today”. It easily defeated “Scooter” by a 5-0 vote. It is now the official Mickey Mouse Issue of the Year and has earned all of the honors and privileges that come with that dubious designation. And, clearly, it makes for many a great thread-hijacking debate.

I’m running a little low on lunacy, so it’s time to sign-off the Wacky Brackets until next year. Thanks for playing, everyone, and thanks for all of your highly entertaining responses. It's been fun. :wave: :p :wave: :D :wave:

Master__Gracey

Ugh, this thread was so much better before the results came out. I mean TDO has totally ruined this thread since the results came out. Back in the old days it was interesting, now I don't think a week of vacation was any fun. But don't you remember, there was this huge argument about how to pronounce the restaurant in Norway right in the middle of the voting, well at least I remember it and you are all wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom