WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks so much for the video Ryland. I have always wanted to see the 4th of July fireworks at MK but have never had the guts to navigate that sea of people with 3 kids in tow.

Thank you so much for posting this. Yep, tears streaming down the face (and at work, too, shhhh!).

So very cool!!!! I would have loved to have been there, but soooo glad you were and that you shared.

mrbillonooo

thanks. we where there june 29-july6th...could not get to MK on the 4th, was closed due to the huge crowd, watched the epcot show (and lighting), we should have gone to the MK on the 3rd...i was hoping to see you 2 and say thanks in person...my kids, 15 & 18, had birthdays on the 4th and 5th...you 2 must live close...we are in the atlanta area...that was our 3rd trip this year, not going back til thanksgiving, bummer...thanks again..mr bill <><

blackerbys17

Awesome fireworks!

Thanks again for the video, it's awesome. My family and I were there for July the 4th and we had an awesome time. We watched the fireworks from the Poly up on the hill by the beach and it was an awesome spot too. We're going back (hopefully) for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and I promise to take some good pics and some video to bring back for all of you to see. I'm new to this site but I already love it!

Monica (Disney fan since birth in 1976) ; - )

nelsonj3

The video was great!! Good job trying to capture the 360 degree fireworks!! :) I was at Epcot on the 4th, and we could see the MK fireworks from World Showcase in Epcot. Some of the people standing around where we were thought that the fireworks we were seeing had to be coming from MGM, but I knew it was MK, because MGM is sort of behind World Showcase. Watching your video confirms what we saw. I think we mostly saw the high and perimeter fireworks.

Does anyone have the Epcot July 4th Fireworks on Video? They were awesome too!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom