WDW Logo

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Which 2 are you talking about? Can someone post them on here and then we can set up a pole or something?

I know when it comes to Epcot logos, I like the "retro-cot" one better! :D

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm not sure how to post them. I can type them......

Old One:
Walt Disney World

New One:
Walt Disney World

jrashadb

Originally posted by JungleJim
I'm not sure how to post them. I can type them......

Old One:
Walt Disney World

New One:
Walt Disney World

*heh*
:lol: That's funny... really funny.
But, seriously, I remember the old one. I used to have a visor with the old one on it, according to photogreaphic evidence of me wearing said visor when I was in elementary school. But -- and this is embarassing, given the number of times I've been there recently -- I can't remember what the new one looks like.

jrashadb

Incidentally, I love the old EPCOT Center logo. And I loved how each attraction in Future World had its own logo... You can still see a huge one for The Land on the second floor of the building. It's on the wall.
Anyway, I remember old school EPCOT Center and I love it. I'm a big fan of old school EPCOT Center stuff...

Maria

I think so! I like the two ones for Epcot! I can´t choose a better one... I like the new logo for WDW better though... :animwink:

Thanks a lot!

The old one for Epcot can be found also on the floor, next to the Fountain of Nations. :animwink:

jmarc63

Personaly I like the original WDW logo, My avatar is the D from the Disney in the old logo which has the globe with the mickey ears inside it. i dont really care for the newer Script logo which is not Walts signature as some belive it is.

WDW 1 is the new logo
WDW 2 is the original

Invero

And this is the new logo

Attachments

• disneyworld_logo.gif
    disneyworld_logo.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 205

PaisleyMF

Retro

Ok i can admit it my name is Rudy and I am a Retro Disney Logo lover

I do Love the look and Feel of The Old WDW logo and more so the EPCOT CENTER logo and all the logos (the 80' ones) in and around Epcot Center, They where so unique, so universal. SO PERFECT, BRING THEM BACK!!!

RETRO EPCOT CENTER RULES!!!

PaisleyMF

Retro WDW

I do Remember that there was a 3D / CGI version of the WDW logo with a spining globe!!! (Kinda like Universal Studios)

WDWsmith2001

Well I was gonna say the old logo, but now that I see them all together. Hmmm, maybe the ned WDW has merit. I love the old "D" but maybe because of what it stands for (my memories of it anyway) and not so much for how it looks the new WDW is pretty cool. As for Epcot, "Retro" is a easy choice for me. the new Epcot seems too jumbled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom