WDW is a hotbed for drugs and s-ex!

cdunbar

It just begs to be used...

owl_orly.png
OMG I love it!:sohappy:

RSoxNo1

Well for starters, Donald Duck never wears pants.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw a movie last week that involved a lady living in a house with seven midgets and it wasn't Snow White.

Just saying...

_Scar

I hear Brer Rabbit can only get to his laughing place when smoking that funny stuff.

:lookaroun

Source- Brer Fox

imagineer boy

Yup, MK after hours tends to look like Xerxes' tent scene from 300.

There's also a congregation of bus drivers. I think we know the answer to how they got those bizaare rumors they spread.

CaptainMichael

I was watching TV tonight and this was mentioned. Apparently, a former cast member has written a book named "Cast Member Confidential". If you search for that title, there is a blog of the same name. I figured it would be better not to post the link.

Edit:
I just read a great post about PI on the blog, lol

From Amazon:
51MiOEhsFSL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon said:
This is the story that Disney would never tell you.
What do you do when everything in your life falls apart? If you're Chris Mitchell, you run away from home--all the way to Disney World, a place where no one ever dies--and employees, known as Cast Members, aren't allowed to frown. Mitchell shares the behind-the-scenes story of his year in the Mouse's army. From his own personal Disneyfication, to what really happens in the hidden tunnels beneath the Magic Kingdom and what not to eat at the Mousketeria, it was a year filled with more adventure--and surprises--than he could ever have "imagineered."

Funny and moving, Mitchell tracks his ascent through the backstage social hierarchy in which princesses rule, and his escapades in the "Ghetto" where Cast Members live and anything goes. Along the way, he unmasks the misfits and drop-outs, lifers and nomads who leave their demons at the stage door as they preserve the magic that draws millions to this famed fantasyland--the same magic that Mitchell seeks and ultimately finds in the last place he ever expected.

Chris Mitchell is an action sports photographer and journalist who grew up in Los Angeles. He was a senior at UCLA when he started his first magazine, an inline skating publication, and sold it to Sports & Fitness Publishing. Within a few years, he was working on five magazines within The Surfer Group. He continues to work closely with a number of publications and websites, as well as event and TV production companies like ESPN, ASA Entertainment and Lifelounge. He is a recognized expert in action sports, and as such, has stunt coordinated dozens of productions, including Batman and Robin, Brink! and Airborne. He is also the Chairman of the International Inline Stunt Federation for the advancement of extreme skating as a healthy and safe activity. After spending a year working as a photographer at Disney World in Orlando, Florida, he moved back to Los Angeles, where he currently lives. --This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.
I don't think he will be working for ESPN anymore.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
My friend wrote this book & I made it in there :eek:

514QqqgmA1L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

How many times have you visited the Walt Disney World Resort and asked where a certain attraction was located? Where the nearest restrooms were located? When the next parade was going to begin? One of the most popular vacation destinations in the world provides many visitors each year with memories that will last a lifetime. Many of these memories are created by CPers. To all who do not utilize Disney Speak, CPers are better known as College Program Cast Members. Each year, young students arrive with only their luggage in hand to start a thrilling adventure. They come to work for the Mouse. Filled with commentary from Disney College Program alumni and Disney cast members, this book contains the very personal stories about an internship program unlike any other. The good, the bad, the sad, the humorous and even the most disgusting adventures are all here. Welcome to Mousecatraz!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...ow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom